Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,576 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,741 reviews
on October 3, 2014
I used this bag for the first time on my flight, and both ends of the shoulder strap broke before I even arrived at my gate. The bag was fairly light, filled half-full of clothes. Pictured is one end, the stitching of the strap itself ripped through on the other side.

In conclusion, pay a little more money and get a bag that holds up for more than one trip.
review image
88 comments| 244 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2013
This is very nice bag. I was a little bit afraid when I saw review that this bag has been damaged after one plane trip. I used this as a check-in bag and when I picked up at my destination there was no problems - bags came in perfect condition. This bag is strong and big advantage is that there are two side pockets - quite big. This one is perfect for one person for three - five day trip. enough space for cloths and some small items. Recommend this product. Last thing - 20 USD is very good price for this size bag, difficult to find this quality for this price.
33 comments| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2016
First off I read some of the reviews they said about this duffle bag that it would be rip by the belt and it was in perfect condition when i got it today on december 16th-2016.. when the usps delivered it I was scared it would be rip by the belt. or torn bt the side pocket but. it was not . i love the size it is huge i can put my clothies in it my pj. my ugg boots to go to california for 10 days . im going to have this as my carry on . it is excellent thank u. my other one was to small i order. thats why i got this one and i thought it would be small like my other one but i was wrong i love it .
on March 14, 2016
You get what you paid for, I guess. There's nothing spectacular about this bag, it holds stuff fairly well but it can also break easily.

This is my second bag, the first one I used to travel abroad. Wasn't a big fan of it only because there was a portion on the side that was rough and it kept scratching me. If I wasn't lazy, I would have figured out a way to cover that area or just cut that piece off.

My second bag didn't last very long, sadly. I needed a cheap bag to store my sport equipments in so I came back and bought this bag. It did take fairly heavy abuse, but not long after, the metal piece that held the side strap attached to the bag broke off (out of everything, that would have been my last guess to see fail first). I ended up just getting a carabiner to replace the broken one.
on July 16, 2014
This bag is pretty durable. I took it through Newark International Airport, Chicago, and to my final destination without any issue. It held up well, is made of quality materials, and comes with a life time guarantee (on the tag when you purchase the bag). I bought this bag originally because I needed a second bag (bought too many souvenirs on vacation) to take with me on the airplane. I wanted something that was a different size from my current bags. I'd call it a medium sized duffle bag. Since being home, it was my bag of choice to go on an extended weekend trip. It held everything I needed it too. I like the four pockets (two on the sides, one on the front, and one small one inside that is good for jewelry for the like).
on March 17, 2015
Most of the bag works fine, but the metal part that comes with it constantly breaks off. The design of the bag makes it impossible to find a replacement piece, and it ends up being cheaper to just buy another one of these bags. How disappointing. It makes the shoulder strap completely unusable for any more than 15 pounds, which is unfortunately what I bought this for.

Creator needs to manufacture better metal pieces (it's the same one that every negative review speaks about) and sell them separately. Or, make the connecting fabric's hole to be bigger so customers can use other things like carabiners to fasten the strap to the bag.
on November 23, 2015
I got this duffle to replace my old one that was finally falling apart after many years. 3 trips later, and this one now needs to be replaced!

As many others have noted, the pieces of metal used to clip the shoulder strap to the bag easily bend. Mine fell off with a lightly packed bag on the first trip.

After the third trip, I found that the seam between one of the end pockets and the main compartment is tearing already.

This bag is cheaply made and won't last at all. Please do yourself a favor and stay away.
Love the color, is definitely spot on in the pictures. Decently priced as well, which is welcomed as some big name brands for the same price are double or tripled in price. Seems the quality is there, but this thing is huge! I literally have to take everything out and either put on top of locker, which I usually don't do or stuff it in the locker. It's all good as I can go camping with this bag, lol! Besides that there is one annoying issue it has. The shoulder harness that goes into the black stiching constantly comes out and drives me nuts. Only way to stop that from happening is you have to take pliers and clamp the metal part and hope you don't snap it. I have yet to try it, but about too. That or take off the shoulder strap. Unfortunately I need that. Besides that it is a wonderful gym bag, especially for the price.
on January 16, 2015
review image review image review image
on August 15, 2017
Very happy with this purchase. It seems to be great quality for the price. I needed a quick answer for a spontaneous trip and I didn't have a ton of cash. The pockets are functional and the bottom has that flat support thing in the bottom of the bag. The zipper seems to be sturdy as well so if you're a overstuffer you will be fine.