Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,494 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,648 reviews
on October 3, 2014
I used this bag for the first time on my flight, and both ends of the shoulder strap broke before I even arrived at my gate. The bag was fairly light, filled half-full of clothes. Pictured is one end, the stitching of the strap itself ripped through on the other side.

In conclusion, pay a little more money and get a bag that holds up for more than one trip.
review image
77 comments| 233 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2016
I received this bag at a very good time. I have to go out of town soon. It is exactly what I wanted. I chose the red so that I will always know it is mine. I think I could pack everything I need for a trip of 2-3 days with no problem. Now that is what I like! It has the 2 straps to carry and a padded shoulder strap as well. It seems to be really made well. I checked all over and the seams were straight and tight. I wanted something large enough to pack hair products and makeup along with the essentials all women need including meds. Perfect. Thank you for a wonderful product!

I was asked to try this at a reduced cost to me. You can always count on me to tell the the truth about any product. I never receive payment so my review is my own.
on May 16, 2013
This is very nice bag. I was a little bit afraid when I saw review that this bag has been damaged after one plane trip. I used this as a check-in bag and when I picked up at my destination there was no problems - bags came in perfect condition. This bag is strong and big advantage is that there are two side pockets - quite big. This one is perfect for one person for three - five day trip. enough space for cloths and some small items. Recommend this product. Last thing - 20 USD is very good price for this size bag, difficult to find this quality for this price.
33 comments| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2016
Overall, I love this bag! It is big and roomy- even the end pockets are spacious.
I have one complaint that led to the loss of one star- the strap connection on the ends of the bag. The metal hooks were not pinched tight enough to stay in place (Or the canvas loops aren't wide enough), meaning, when you fill the bag, lift it, then set it down, metal piece slides out of the canvas loop, leaving you holding just a strap the next time you go to lift the bag. It was an easy fix- some pliers to pinch the metal pieces and it's goo to go!
So, it's a great bag, just check the metal hooks on the ends first and bend them, if needed, before you use the bag.
on June 26, 2015
I have purchased this duffle bag for a short vacation trip, something I just wanted as a carry-on. Unfortunately, the bag's metal brackets that were attached to the sholder strap bent in half after carrying the bag for a total of 30 minutes. It was full of general necessities for a summer trip: shorts, t-shirts, a towel, a pair of sneakers, and basic hygienic utilities.

Pros:
-fits a lot of items and clothing.
-dual sided large pockets plus a small front pocket
-good quality zippers

Cons:
-shoulder strap metal brackets too weak and can easily be bent
-must use handles for maximum reliability
-handles requires an unreliable Velcro strap to stay together that detaches sometimes

If you are looking for a bag you will be using everyday, full of equipment or clothes, this is not the bag for you. This bag is for the moderate gym-goer or occasionally used to carry light-weight equipment such as basketballs. Do not use this bag to its potential or for travel. You will deeply regret it.
on March 9, 2017
Update: they sent me the proper bag and it is pretty good for the price

TLDR: wrong size, make, color
Description claims 25 x 12 x 12
Received 16 x 10 x 10
Not an everest bag but dalix instead
Pictured is a bag with mostly blue on the top with a bit of black on the bottom, the bag i received is mostly black on the bottom with a bit of blue on top
on August 8, 2017
The bag itself is a good size with spacious pockets at the end. It does have a hole in it after one use but it was packed with heavy and unwieldy stuff so that might be understandable. My issue, though, is with the strap and the rings that hold the strap on the bag - the rings had disengaged themselves and the strap fallen off before I had even left my apartment block.
I'm now looking to see if I can find replacement rings and strap (despite the issue with the hole) but not sure it is worth it.
on March 15, 2016
I like the bag itself. It's larger than the one I previously had, and the larger side pockets are great.
The only problem I have is the metal rings that hold the shoulder strap are cheap. One side kept pulling apart. I went to readjust it today and the metal just snapped and broke.
review image
on March 17, 2017
When the bag arrived I was quite please with it. The one thing I did not think about though was the zipper or its quality.
After less than 90 days the plastic zipper has busted on the bag. It is past the 45 day return mark and I have wasted my money.
I will not purchase this bag again nor can I recommend this gym bag to anyone. The bag its self is of good quality no doubt but the zipper is very poor quality.
on April 29, 2017
Ok, so the bag itself is fine. Its spacious it has nice pockes and it feels like its studily made. BUT! (And this is a big one) the metal attachment for the shoulder strap is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! I wouldn't suggest buying this unless you 1) don't mind the broken strap. 2) have a means to fix that problem. Or 3) like to carry it by hand.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.