Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 3, 2014
I used this bag for the first time on my flight, and both ends of the shoulder strap broke before I even arrived at my gate. The bag was fairly light, filled half-full of clothes. Pictured is one end, the stitching of the strap itself ripped through on the other side.

In conclusion, pay a little more money and get a bag that holds up for more than one trip.
review image
88 comments| 247 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2016
First off I read some of the reviews they said about this duffle bag that it would be rip by the belt and it was in perfect condition when i got it today on december 16th-2016.. when the usps delivered it I was scared it would be rip by the belt. or torn bt the side pocket but. it was not . i love the size it is huge i can put my clothies in it my pj. my ugg boots to go to california for 10 days . im going to have this as my carry on . it is excellent thank u. my other one was to small i order. thats why i got this one and i thought it would be small like my other one but i was wrong i love it .
VINE VOICEon September 21, 2013
I picked up this bag for a family trip, needing an extra duffle for one of my kids to use to haul their clothes and such around with them for a week. I chose it because of the low cost, not having a lot of extra cash on hand for putting into buying luggage. I figured as long as it survived the week, I was fine with that.

I was able to easily pack a weeks worth of clothes in the bag for my 12 year old son. All the clothing and shoes fit inside the bag, and he was able to zip it up and open it over and over without the zipper snagging or breaking. It's very light weight, so he was able to carry it while full without any trouble. Not only did it survive the week, it's survived a few more trips we've used it for as well (smaller weekend trips). While I bought this bag to be an "extra", it's turned out to be one of our main go-to bags every time we need a duffle. I've been beyond pleased with it's size, cost and durability. I'd definitely buy another one of these if I needed another bag.
on November 23, 2015
I got this duffle to replace my old one that was finally falling apart after many years. 3 trips later, and this one now needs to be replaced!

As many others have noted, the pieces of metal used to clip the shoulder strap to the bag easily bend. Mine fell off with a lightly packed bag on the first trip.

After the third trip, I found that the seam between one of the end pockets and the main compartment is tearing already.

This bag is cheaply made and won't last at all. Please do yourself a favor and stay away.
Love the color, is definitely spot on in the pictures. Decently priced as well, which is welcomed as some big name brands for the same price are double or tripled in price. Seems the quality is there, but this thing is huge! I literally have to take everything out and either put on top of locker, which I usually don't do or stuff it in the locker. It's all good as I can go camping with this bag, lol! Besides that there is one annoying issue it has. The shoulder harness that goes into the black stiching constantly comes out and drives me nuts. Only way to stop that from happening is you have to take pliers and clamp the metal part and hope you don't snap it. I have yet to try it, but about too. That or take off the shoulder strap. Unfortunately I need that. Besides that it is a wonderful gym bag, especially for the price.
on August 15, 2017
Very happy with this purchase. It seems to be great quality for the price. I needed a quick answer for a spontaneous trip and I didn't have a ton of cash. The pockets are functional and the bottom has that flat support thing in the bottom of the bag. The zipper seems to be sturdy as well so if you're a overstuffer you will be fine.
on April 6, 2015
i received this bag promptly, I was looking for a cheaper gym bag that had enough room for towels, toiletries, shoes and a change of clothes for my husband who goes to the gym during work hours. The bag looks exactly as in the picture, has a lot of pockets and compartments that allow you to store a variety of items without putting everything together. The clasps of the shoulder strap seem sturdy as well and should guarantee longevity. I will update my review once the bag has been used for a while to see how it's holding up, but for now I am really satisfied!
on July 29, 2016
Fantastic, easy to use, very flexible — exactly what I was looking for. This carries a lot more than my previous suitcase, even though the suitcase felt larger and was definitely heavier. I've brought this on four different flights (all American if it matters) and it has been very easy to fit in the overhead bins every time. My one complaint — and it made me pretty mad on my latest trip — is that the metal connection between the long strap and the bag itself was very easy to pull apart. It's hard to describe the connector, but it was not intended to ever come loose; it was the one that anchored to the bag, not the detachable clip on the strap itself. Regardless, I fixed it using a 99-cent carabiner from Home Depot.

All-in-all, however, a good deal (especially compared to the outrageous prices of Nike and other bags) with plenty of space and easy to travel with.
on October 8, 2014
I use this as a bag for all my mic cables for my band - totally probably around 25-30 cables. I also can store the module for my V-Drums (TD-30), a bag with a couple of mics in them, and a couple ART hum-elimination boxes, with still a bit of room to spare. Only thing is with that much stuff in there, it buckles under the weight and doesn't hold it's shape that well. Still, for what it cost, and how much stuff I can stuff into it, it's not a total loss. Has annoying feet that get caught on things. Would be better served with plastic skid-rails. I may take some plywood to put in the bottom to help it be more stable, then replace the feet with furring strips, and bolt them together. That's my use-case...might not apply to others.
on December 22, 2015
Very poor quality bag. Broke on my short trip from Philadelphia to New York! I drove into the city and took a subway in the Brooklyn, so I really only carried it for a total of 20 minutes on the shoulder strap before the metal hook on one side snapped in half and the hook on the other side was about to slip out of the fabric loop. I stuffed it to the brim but it couldn't have been more than 10 - 15 lbs. Terrible!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.