Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 3, 2014
I used this bag for the first time on my flight, and both ends of the shoulder strap broke before I even arrived at my gate. The bag was fairly light, filled half-full of clothes. Pictured is one end, the stitching of the strap itself ripped through on the other side.

In conclusion, pay a little more money and get a bag that holds up for more than one trip.
review image
88 comments| 245 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2016
First off I read some of the reviews they said about this duffle bag that it would be rip by the belt and it was in perfect condition when i got it today on december 16th-2016.. when the usps delivered it I was scared it would be rip by the belt. or torn bt the side pocket but. it was not . i love the size it is huge i can put my clothies in it my pj. my ugg boots to go to california for 10 days . im going to have this as my carry on . it is excellent thank u. my other one was to small i order. thats why i got this one and i thought it would be small like my other one but i was wrong i love it .
on July 16, 2014
This bag is pretty durable. I took it through Newark International Airport, Chicago, and to my final destination without any issue. It held up well, is made of quality materials, and comes with a life time guarantee (on the tag when you purchase the bag). I bought this bag originally because I needed a second bag (bought too many souvenirs on vacation) to take with me on the airplane. I wanted something that was a different size from my current bags. I'd call it a medium sized duffle bag. Since being home, it was my bag of choice to go on an extended weekend trip. It held everything I needed it too. I like the four pockets (two on the sides, one on the front, and one small one inside that is good for jewelry for the like).
on November 23, 2015
I got this duffle to replace my old one that was finally falling apart after many years. 3 trips later, and this one now needs to be replaced!

As many others have noted, the pieces of metal used to clip the shoulder strap to the bag easily bend. Mine fell off with a lightly packed bag on the first trip.

After the third trip, I found that the seam between one of the end pockets and the main compartment is tearing already.

This bag is cheaply made and won't last at all. Please do yourself a favor and stay away.
Love the color, is definitely spot on in the pictures. Decently priced as well, which is welcomed as some big name brands for the same price are double or tripled in price. Seems the quality is there, but this thing is huge! I literally have to take everything out and either put on top of locker, which I usually don't do or stuff it in the locker. It's all good as I can go camping with this bag, lol! Besides that there is one annoying issue it has. The shoulder harness that goes into the black stiching constantly comes out and drives me nuts. Only way to stop that from happening is you have to take pliers and clamp the metal part and hope you don't snap it. I have yet to try it, but about too. That or take off the shoulder strap. Unfortunately I need that. Besides that it is a wonderful gym bag, especially for the price.
on August 15, 2017
Very happy with this purchase. It seems to be great quality for the price. I needed a quick answer for a spontaneous trip and I didn't have a ton of cash. The pockets are functional and the bottom has that flat support thing in the bottom of the bag. The zipper seems to be sturdy as well so if you're a overstuffer you will be fine.
on November 8, 2014
This is a huge bag that packs a lot of stuff. I recently used it for a four day business trip and was able to pack all my gear with room to spare. The bag is made of high quality materials and I believe it will be durable enough to withstand my travel plans for years to come. If you like the color purple you'll love this bag (it is "really purple").
on July 14, 2016
Just got my ocean blue and black gym bag today! At first I thought it would be too small to meet my needs. But after I packed it with everything I used to put in my old gym bag it worked great! I use the bag for overnight stays at my boyfriends house. So I have to put at least two changes of clothes with shoes, makeup and hair styling tools along with toiletries and medications. Everything fits surprisingly well. Now what I really like about the bag:

1. It's a very deep bag so it holds more than you would think.
2. The end compartments expand and hold their shape so items are much easier to find.
3. Each compartment has only one zipper, which I like better than the two zippered type.

Now what I wish I could change:
1. The front pocket is TINY. So small that you could probably only fit your cellphone and keys...not much else.

All in all though I'm quite happy with my purchase!
on April 6, 2015
i received this bag promptly, I was looking for a cheaper gym bag that had enough room for towels, toiletries, shoes and a change of clothes for my husband who goes to the gym during work hours. The bag looks exactly as in the picture, has a lot of pockets and compartments that allow you to store a variety of items without putting everything together. The clasps of the shoulder strap seem sturdy as well and should guarantee longevity. I will update my review once the bag has been used for a while to see how it's holding up, but for now I am really satisfied!
on June 22, 2015
I used it a total of three times. The strap broke at the metal clip and there were holes on either side of the small mesh pockets. I only used it to carry clothes and my shoes. I believe this was a result of poor construction because the tears were along the seams. The metal clip however snapped in two. I'm trying to make do with duct tape and bending the metal in place with my hands, but it will only go so far. In terms of looks, it looks pretty awesome. I would only recommend this as a gym bag or something to that effect. God forbid one would use this on an airplane... it would never last.