Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 3, 2014
I used this bag for the first time on my flight, and both ends of the shoulder strap broke before I even arrived at my gate. The bag was fairly light, filled half-full of clothes. Pictured is one end, the stitching of the strap itself ripped through on the other side.

In conclusion, pay a little more money and get a bag that holds up for more than one trip.
264 people found this helpful
|88 comments|Report abuse
on August 16, 2016
This is sturdier and better quality than I expected for the price. I got this thinking it would tide me over until I could decide on a better bag. My last bag was purchased in person at a store with limited choices and it didn't take long for me to destroy it. I need a gym bag for several activities and like to pack a lot in. This fits a lot inside and the fabric seems (so far) really sturdy. I like that the bag holds its shape (for the most part) even if I take items out. I like the structure and feel of it and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived!

I LOVE that the side mesh pockets are wide and hold more than just a water bottle. You could easily put wet items or sweaty shoes in the mesh outside pockets and still have the zipped up side pockets to use.

The side pockets are blissfully separated from the bag! My other bag was deceiving b/c if I put items in the side pockets, they squished into the main bag. You can pack as much as you want in the main bag and THEN still put things into the side pockets, or vice versa. With my last bag I had to maneuver items around to see what I could put in each pocket...taking things out, moving them into the main compartment, strategically stacking items to shift over the bulk that was interfering into the main section...etc. This bag is great for those of us that like things organized and separated. I put as much as I want into any of the compartments and know that as long as it fits there, I won't have to move it or shift it. LOVE THAT!

So far, this bag is perfect for me: structured, organized, sturdy, roomy.
21 people found this helpful
on April 20, 2017
The dimensions are off by a few inches if you want 25" inches of interior space this has about 20" inches. I think there should be more detail of inside, and out dimensions. I had 2 boxes that are about 25 inches back to back there is no way they are going in this bag. I will keep it for another use since it seems like a nice bag overall , not too much money, but not quite the size I thought. Just so you know I will add Photo.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
13 people found this helpful
on May 16, 2013
This is very nice bag. I was a little bit afraid when I saw review that this bag has been damaged after one plane trip. I used this as a check-in bag and when I picked up at my destination there was no problems - bags came in perfect condition. This bag is strong and big advantage is that there are two side pockets - quite big. This one is perfect for one person for three - five day trip. enough space for cloths and some small items. Recommend this product. Last thing - 20 USD is very good price for this size bag, difficult to find this quality for this price.
146 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on March 16, 2017
My intention when buying this bag was to upgrade to a bigger gym bag. I was a little skeptical as dimension wise it is only 3 inches more then my Reebok bag bought at Target several years ago.
Once this was delivered I quickly packed all my clothes and had plenty of extra room for my towel and other burly products. I no longer have to carry a stuffed full bag every morning.
It is a little bulkier to carry but I think it is due to having a piece of stiff board to keep the bottom flat. The shoulder straps are nice and feels a lot lighter then it is.

Pros:
Spacious
Side pockets fit heels well
Large front pocket
Feels lighter to carry

Cons:
Bulky
No extra inside pockets to hold things in place

****Edit:after having this bag for a few months and using 5 days a week for gym/work clothes the metal clips are pulling apart the fabric. Very disappointed And dropped my rating down to 2 stars!!
review imagereview image
8 people found this helpful
on January 11, 2017
Researched Amazon.com and purchased two of these duffel bags (navy w/ blk trim). They were dlivered today. Box arrived in good condition. Upon opening the box, I inspected and found a manufacturer flaw on one of the duffel bags.

These duffel bags come with a carrying strap. And, on one of the Carrying Straps the pin was missing from one end of the strap latch... making it impossible to latch one end of the shoulder strap to the duffel bag. The simple and easy fix would be for Everest Luggage or Amazon to simply send me another strap with a working latch clasp. However, the system seems to require I RETURN the entire duffel bag in order to gain a shoulder strap that works (with working clasps). Wish they could simply send me a new strap rather than require I jump through all the RETURN hoops. If not for this annoying Quality Control issue, I would call this a great value for the money!
5 people found this helpful
on April 29, 2017
Ok, so the bag itself is fine. Its spacious it has nice pockes and it feels like its studily made. BUT! (And this is a big one) the metal attachment for the shoulder strap is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! I wouldn't suggest buying this unless you 1) don't mind the broken strap. 2) have a means to fix that problem. Or 3) like to carry it by hand. A quick side note you can buy an incredibly sturdy replacement for it at home depot, its usually where the keys are.
5 people found this helpful
on July 25, 2017
Over all I don't have issues with this bag except for one large glaring issue.
The metal loop that supposed to attach to the shoulder strap will bend and pop loose.
I am fortunately it does not pop loose right away, and after trying to bend the loop back into place it will only fail again but only faster.
So that makes the shoulder strap completely unreliable and forces you to carry the bag from the central handle, ruining the value of the bag for me.
The metal loops aren't even round or D-rings, it's this odd shape that only makes the soft. non-welded loop even weaker. An odd design choice when looking at the construction of the rest of the bag.

Other than that metal loop failing the bag is over all strong and sturdy, but not having a reliable shoulder strap a deal breaker, especially during travel. I am strong enough to suck it up and cope with the lack of shoulder strap. But I can imagine for many others this makes the bag completely unusable. Only reason I even gave this bag 3 stars is I somehow milked 2 years of occasional use out of this bag (keyword occasional).
This would of been down to weeks (if not days) if had this been a bag for daily use.
One person found this helpful
on July 14, 2016
Just got my ocean blue and black gym bag today! At first I thought it would be too small to meet my needs. But after I packed it with everything I used to put in my old gym bag it worked great! I use the bag for overnight stays at my boyfriends house. So I have to put at least two changes of clothes with shoes, makeup and hair styling tools along with toiletries and medications. Everything fits surprisingly well. Now what I really like about the bag:

1. It's a very deep bag so it holds more than you would think.
2. The end compartments expand and hold their shape so items are much easier to find.
3. Each compartment has only one zipper, which I like better than the two zippered type.

Now what I wish I could change:
1. The front pocket is TINY. So small that you could probably only fit your cellphone and keys...not much else.

All in all though I'm quite happy with my purchase!
2 people found this helpful
on April 11, 2017
I had originally given this bag a positive review, despite it being way too large for me (it would be the right size for someone needing a huge sports bag for tennis rackets, etc.) But it is starting to break after only one month of use where the strap connects to the bag (see photo). Also, I found the zippers to be cheap and difficult to pull. I am giving it to the thrift store—waste of money.
3 people found this helpful