Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,511 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,668 reviews
on October 3, 2014
I used this bag for the first time on my flight, and both ends of the shoulder strap broke before I even arrived at my gate. The bag was fairly light, filled half-full of clothes. Pictured is one end, the stitching of the strap itself ripped through on the other side.

In conclusion, pay a little more money and get a bag that holds up for more than one trip.
review image
88 comments| 235 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2013
This is very nice bag. I was a little bit afraid when I saw review that this bag has been damaged after one plane trip. I used this as a check-in bag and when I picked up at my destination there was no problems - bags came in perfect condition. This bag is strong and big advantage is that there are two side pockets - quite big. This one is perfect for one person for three - five day trip. enough space for cloths and some small items. Recommend this product. Last thing - 20 USD is very good price for this size bag, difficult to find this quality for this price.
33 comments| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2017
Update: they sent me the proper bag and it is pretty good for the price

TLDR: wrong size, make, color
Description claims 25 x 12 x 12
Received 16 x 10 x 10
Not an everest bag but dalix instead
Pictured is a bag with mostly blue on the top with a bit of black on the bottom, the bag i received is mostly black on the bottom with a bit of blue on top
on August 8, 2017
The bag itself is a good size with spacious pockets at the end. It does have a hole in it after one use but it was packed with heavy and unwieldy stuff so that might be understandable. My issue, though, is with the strap and the rings that hold the strap on the bag - the rings had disengaged themselves and the strap fallen off before I had even left my apartment block.
I'm now looking to see if I can find replacement rings and strap (despite the issue with the hole) but not sure it is worth it.
on March 15, 2016
I like the bag itself. It's larger than the one I previously had, and the larger side pockets are great.
The only problem I have is the metal rings that hold the shoulder strap are cheap. One side kept pulling apart. I went to readjust it today and the metal just snapped and broke.
review image
on March 17, 2017
When the bag arrived I was quite please with it. The one thing I did not think about though was the zipper or its quality.
After less than 90 days the plastic zipper has busted on the bag. It is past the 45 day return mark and I have wasted my money.
I will not purchase this bag again nor can I recommend this gym bag to anyone. The bag its self is of good quality no doubt but the zipper is very poor quality.
on April 29, 2017
Ok, so the bag itself is fine. Its spacious it has nice pockes and it feels like its studily made. BUT! (And this is a big one) the metal attachment for the shoulder strap is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! I wouldn't suggest buying this unless you 1) don't mind the broken strap. 2) have a means to fix that problem. Or 3) like to carry it by hand.
on December 4, 2015
Terrible - it broke my first time using it.

I bought this to use as carry on luggage. I didn't put any more than about 10lbs in the bag, and as I was walking to my flight, I heard a snap. I couldn't tell what it was at first, but I later saw that the clasp for the shoulder strap had snapped. One half of it was still holding on, so it didn't fall to the ground.

I returned it, and I'm going to look for something that was made a bit more study.
on July 1, 2017
One side of the zipper broke the first week! The second side broke a week later. This bag was purchased to keep karate gear in. It was not treated poorly, but this zipper must have been made on a Friday at 4:59 before a holiday weekend. I gave it a couple stars because I love the size and pockets. Color is awesome. I really would have loved this bag if it was usable, but a bag without a zipper is worthless. Bummer.
on March 14, 2016
You get what you paid for, I guess. There's nothing spectacular about this bag, it holds stuff fairly well but it can also break easily.

This is my second bag, the first one I used to travel abroad. Wasn't a big fan of it only because there was a portion on the side that was rough and it kept scratching me. If I wasn't lazy, I would have figured out a way to cover that area or just cut that piece off.

My second bag didn't last very long, sadly. I needed a cheap bag to store my sport equipments in so I came back and bought this bag. It did take fairly heavy abuse, but not long after, the metal piece that held the side strap attached to the bag broke off (out of everything, that would have been my last guess to see fail first). I ended up just getting a carabiner to replace the broken one.