Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 18, 2013
This bag is huge and sturdy. Fit enough clothes for maybe 5 days plus a throw blanket and a pillow. Also folds flat when empty.
0Comment| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 4, 2017
This bag was much bigger than expected. The construction seems pretty decent as well. The only issue is with the design of the top zipper. It doesn't open up the entire large compartment, just the center of it. There's enough room to work your clothes in there, but getting clothes out you have to get the stuff on the center out before you can access the stuff on the sides.
on July 17, 2013
I knew from the get go that this was not a heavy duty bag. The fabric IS on the lighter side, but it will do just fine for my purpose. I am replacing one very similar that simply ripped while we were packing to return from Cancun. Luckily I was able to sew it up and now I use it only for road trips. The repair finally gave out and I am replacing it with this inexpensive duffle. It is a very nice roomy bag. It appears well made, the hardware is of a very decent quality brushed nickel (I am guessing). The fabric feels thin, but it does appear to have an inside coating. For the price, this is an excellent bag. It would probably even hold up to some air travel, but I purchased a heavier duty wheeled duffle for that (Of course for more money too). For our extended road trips, it looks like I can jam this bag with tons of stuff and just throw it into the back of the SUV. I am extremely pleased with this purchase.
on June 22, 2016
Good product but then purchased the Outdoor Products Mountain Duffel which is 50% better quality material for what, a buck more! Sorry Everest, a good second place.
on March 4, 2015
This bag is exactly what I expected when ordering it. The material is not very thick, but it is not flimsy either. It is rubberized on the inside and provides rudimentary water resistance but will not contain serious exposure to rain. The piping on the edges of the bag is of the same cloth as the rest of the bag. On nicer bags the piping is made of rubber/silicone material and is a little more resistant to wear. The zippers seem perfectly adequate for my purposes, but will probably not sustain heavy use. I plan on using this bag very lightly. I will be storing my bike gear in it, as an easy grab-and-go bag. It will sit in the garage and will ride in the trunk of my car. I do not intend this bag for outdoor use and it is perfect for my purposes. If I were looking for a heavy-duty cargo bag to use on a daily basis, I would not buy this one. It is not sturdy enough for heavy cargo and everyday use. But it is perfect for lighter-but-bulky loads and moderate or weekend use.
on October 13, 2015
This bag is LARGE. It matches the measurements listed for the size, so if you're concerned about getting something too big, take the time to measure it out before buying it. I definitely didn't realize it would be this big, but it has still worked out quite well for me and my family.

Regardless of size, this bag is lightweight, and sturdy. So far this bag has been on multiple short trips, and easily fits clothes for two adults for a long weekend. The zippers hold up well, and with the extra pockets, you've got plenty of room. However, it doesn't have much structure or reinforcement to it. As a result this bag is quite floppy. The fabric doesn't appear to be that durable, but for a cheap weekend bag, you couldn't do better!
on June 7, 2015
This bag is what I would describe as a special purpose carrier duffel. It is huge, and will accommodate very large and bulky items, but it is constructed of thin material without offering much protection to the contents. The thing I like best about it is the fact that it can be folded and compressed so that when empty, it takes up very little space, and can be used on a trip if you acquire more items than you left home with, or maybe for temporary transport of bulky sports equipment.
on October 11, 2015
Well, this time the poor reviews were right. This bag has a large capacity but the clips for the shoulder strap are very weak and break very easily. You then have to carry the bag by the handles and pack light which defeats the purpose of a large capacity bag. The rest of the bag is cheap. Thin material, poor stitching, and a zipper which probably won't hold up. My bag's shoulder strap clips broke after first use. Look elsewhere!
on June 12, 2017
This is a great bag, but just not quite what I was looking for. It has lots of room and two handy side pockets. I had to return it, which went smoothly. I found one in a prettier color, but if black works for you this is a fabulous bag! (I can't downgrade it just because I chose a different color.)
on December 27, 2015
I love this bag! It's huge. We've used this bag for our last three vacations. My husband and I share the bag and have room left over for anything we buy while we're away. We can each fit at least three pairs of shoes and a week's worth of clothes. I can even put the toiletry bag inside this one. If we're just going on a weekend or overnight trip, we can easily fit all four of our family members' stuff in here with room to spare. It's comfortable enough to carry on your shoulder. I didn't notice any smell. My only complaint is I wish there were more pockets. But for the price it's awesome!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.