Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 345 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 362 reviews
on December 8, 2014
I bought this bag to go on a 3 day camping trip and was initially impressed with the metal hardware on the carry strap and zippers. The bag appears to be of good quality and the reinforced bottom is sewn in and is not removable. it has 4 round feet on the bottom of the bag to protect it. The bag was larger than I needed since I was able to fit my clothes, sleeping bag, extra shoes, a light aluminum camping coffee pot, large flashlight, and other camping items in the bag.

The Velcro that holds the two carry handles began to separate the first time I used it which made me suspicious as to how well this bag would hold up. I weighed the bag loaded and it was 40 pounds, not overloaded by my standards considering how large it is...

The shoulder strap hardware (metal) broke while carrying the bag about 20 feet after unloading it. This was unacceptable as I feel it should have held up under a 40lb load and a 20 ft walk. The bag didn't sustain any other damage.

I liked that it has a large pocket on each end, a net material pocket on the end for wet or dirty items (I put my sandals in it), and a long zippered pocket across the front for small items. The bag is very roomy and can probably hold two weeks worth of clothing.

Besides making the hardware stronger and sewing the Velcro in better, I would prefer it had double zippers on the pockets and main opening so it would be easier and faster to access items.

I would have ordered one of these for my son but due to my experience and needs, I will look for a better quality bag. If you need a one time use bag and you keep it light, this is probably the best bag you will find for the money. Hope this review helps you in your buying decision.
on July 23, 2017
This is the first piece of luggage I've ever purchased for myself; I'm 22 and I've never really been much of a traveler or someone who stays away from home for very long, so until recently I'd never needed anything more than a backpack to hold my stuff when I signed up to go to a convention with some friends. I bought this bag specifically for use at a 3-day-2-night event where I'd be in a hotel, so I wasn't expecting to put it through any hard use, but I did also purchased it with the intent (and hope) of it being a good investment for future trips that require me to carry a few things along with me.

So, what were the things I liked?
• The price was very friendly to my budget; the tag on the bag suggests it should be sold for $40, but I purchased mine for only $25 and that seemed like a reasonable price for a decent bag I could put my belongings in for a trip.
• It’s very, very spacious! I was able to fit all my clothes, makeup, toiletries, wigs, costumes, and even my memory foam pillow inside of it and have room to separate my dirty clothes from my clean ones; I probably could have stuffed more into it, but I didn’t want to try pushing it to the limit and it was already a bit heavy with all that in it. So I personally wouldn’t fill it as full as you can.
• The bag is separated into a main compartment in the middle, two compartments on the ends, and a pocket along the front and a mesh pocket on the end.
• The material is sturdy but still remains flexible, so it was easy to pack things into it and it was easy to compress its volume down so it took up less space when I went to store it, but it also has enough integrity to be able to hold its shape without being stuffed totally full.
• It has both hand straps and a removable shoulder strap
• The bottom is reinforced with a little sheet of plastic (I think) and has little feet on each corner, so the bag isn’t sitting directly on the floor and there’s a bit of protection between the floor, bag, and my belongings.
• The hardware looks pretty sturdy! It doesn’t feel like anything is going to break with general use, though I also wouldn’t put 80 lbs worth of stuff inside of it and then try to carry it around by just the shoulder strap.

But there are some things to keep in mind, like, because it's so big it's easy to over stuff; this isn't a "fit it to full capacity" kind of bag, otherwise it'd have much heavier duty material and hardware and probably would have wheels. This is probably intended as a big, open bag to carry big, bulky things like for camping or sports, football padding or bedding or climbing gear or things of that nature--they're not necessarily dense and heavy, but they aren't easy to pack into a small space due to their shape/size. I think if you did stuff this full with, say, clothing, and then tried to carry it with the shoulder strap alone that it might break something. If you just intend on packing a bit light but just have things that take up room or you feel like you're going to come home with more than you left than this bag will serve those purposes perfectly.

Overall, for $25 I can't complain! It served me perfectly while on my trip and looks totally undamaged and ready for the next adventure.
on March 18, 2013
This bag is huge and sturdy. Fit enough clothes for maybe 5 days plus a throw blanket and a pillow. Also folds flat when empty.
on August 15, 2016
This bag is HUGE. It's clearly meant as a bag to lug around equipment such as hockey gear or similar. Probably a bit too big for a regular weekend duffel. If filled to the brim, it's really heavy; if this is meant to be a travel bag, consider one with wheels instead. It's not fun to carry it around if it's full.

If big is what you need, and you don't want a rolling suitcase, this is for you.
on November 9, 2015
This bag came a day early and new condition. It is as good or better than advertised. The capacity is 103 cubic liters, so look inside a 100L cooler for a size comparison. The material is thick and tough enough for air travel. It isn't as strong as an expensive tactical military bag, but definitely isn't one of those thin giveaway bags either. Overall, a very good bag for the price.
review image review image
on September 6, 2014
The bag itself is large and holds quite a bit. It was actually larger than I thought it would be. However, I only had the bag for a little over a month, traveled with it twice and on the 2nd trip two of the supporting legs that it sits on broke off. Now there are holes where those two legs were and it is unstable. When I tried to get a replacement or my money refunded I was not allowed to because it only has a 30 day refund policy, no ifs, ands or buts. There was no way to contact the seller or Amazon on this product to come to some sort of an agreement. While it may be a great bag for most purposes I believe that when you spend good money on a product you should be able to use it for longer than a month without it being completely destroyed. DO NOT be fulled by this product unless you want a bag that is a one time use only bag! I will NEVER purchase anything from this seller again.
on May 4, 2017
This bag was much bigger than expected. The construction seems pretty decent as well. The only issue is with the design of the top zipper. It doesn't open up the entire large compartment, just the center of it. There's enough room to work your clothes in there, but getting clothes out you have to get the stuff on the center out before you can access the stuff on the sides.
on July 17, 2013
I knew from the get go that this was not a heavy duty bag. The fabric IS on the lighter side, but it will do just fine for my purpose. I am replacing one very similar that simply ripped while we were packing to return from Cancun. Luckily I was able to sew it up and now I use it only for road trips. The repair finally gave out and I am replacing it with this inexpensive duffle. It is a very nice roomy bag. It appears well made, the hardware is of a very decent quality brushed nickel (I am guessing). The fabric feels thin, but it does appear to have an inside coating. For the price, this is an excellent bag. It would probably even hold up to some air travel, but I purchased a heavier duty wheeled duffle for that (Of course for more money too). For our extended road trips, it looks like I can jam this bag with tons of stuff and just throw it into the back of the SUV. I am extremely pleased with this purchase.
on June 22, 2016
Good product but then purchased the Outdoor Products Mountain Duffel which is 50% better quality material for what, a buck more! Sorry Everest, a good second place.
on March 4, 2015
This bag is exactly what I expected when ordering it. The material is not very thick, but it is not flimsy either. It is rubberized on the inside and provides rudimentary water resistance but will not contain serious exposure to rain. The piping on the edges of the bag is of the same cloth as the rest of the bag. On nicer bags the piping is made of rubber/silicone material and is a little more resistant to wear. The zippers seem perfectly adequate for my purposes, but will probably not sustain heavy use. I plan on using this bag very lightly. I will be storing my bike gear in it, as an easy grab-and-go bag. It will sit in the garage and will ride in the trunk of my car. I do not intend this bag for outdoor use and it is perfect for my purposes. If I were looking for a heavy-duty cargo bag to use on a daily basis, I would not buy this one. It is not sturdy enough for heavy cargo and everyday use. But it is perfect for lighter-but-bulky loads and moderate or weekend use.