Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 353 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 370 reviews
on March 18, 2013
This bag is huge and sturdy. Fit enough clothes for maybe 5 days plus a throw blanket and a pillow. Also folds flat when empty.
on August 15, 2016
This bag is HUGE. It's clearly meant as a bag to lug around equipment such as hockey gear or similar. Probably a bit too big for a regular weekend duffel. If filled to the brim, it's really heavy; if this is meant to be a travel bag, consider one with wheels instead. It's not fun to carry it around if it's full.

If big is what you need, and you don't want a rolling suitcase, this is for you.
on November 9, 2015
This bag came a day early and new condition. It is as good or better than advertised. The capacity is 103 cubic liters, so look inside a 100L cooler for a size comparison. The material is thick and tough enough for air travel. It isn't as strong as an expensive tactical military bag, but definitely isn't one of those thin giveaway bags either. Overall, a very good bag for the price.
review image review image
on September 6, 2014
The bag itself is large and holds quite a bit. It was actually larger than I thought it would be. However, I only had the bag for a little over a month, traveled with it twice and on the 2nd trip two of the supporting legs that it sits on broke off. Now there are holes where those two legs were and it is unstable. When I tried to get a replacement or my money refunded I was not allowed to because it only has a 30 day refund policy, no ifs, ands or buts. There was no way to contact the seller or Amazon on this product to come to some sort of an agreement. While it may be a great bag for most purposes I believe that when you spend good money on a product you should be able to use it for longer than a month without it being completely destroyed. DO NOT be fulled by this product unless you want a bag that is a one time use only bag! I will NEVER purchase anything from this seller again.
on May 4, 2017
This bag was much bigger than expected. The construction seems pretty decent as well. The only issue is with the design of the top zipper. It doesn't open up the entire large compartment, just the center of it. There's enough room to work your clothes in there, but getting clothes out you have to get the stuff on the center out before you can access the stuff on the sides.
on July 17, 2013
I knew from the get go that this was not a heavy duty bag. The fabric IS on the lighter side, but it will do just fine for my purpose. I am replacing one very similar that simply ripped while we were packing to return from Cancun. Luckily I was able to sew it up and now I use it only for road trips. The repair finally gave out and I am replacing it with this inexpensive duffle. It is a very nice roomy bag. It appears well made, the hardware is of a very decent quality brushed nickel (I am guessing). The fabric feels thin, but it does appear to have an inside coating. For the price, this is an excellent bag. It would probably even hold up to some air travel, but I purchased a heavier duty wheeled duffle for that (Of course for more money too). For our extended road trips, it looks like I can jam this bag with tons of stuff and just throw it into the back of the SUV. I am extremely pleased with this purchase.
on June 22, 2016
Good product but then purchased the Outdoor Products Mountain Duffel which is 50% better quality material for what, a buck more! Sorry Everest, a good second place.
on March 4, 2015
This bag is exactly what I expected when ordering it. The material is not very thick, but it is not flimsy either. It is rubberized on the inside and provides rudimentary water resistance but will not contain serious exposure to rain. The piping on the edges of the bag is of the same cloth as the rest of the bag. On nicer bags the piping is made of rubber/silicone material and is a little more resistant to wear. The zippers seem perfectly adequate for my purposes, but will probably not sustain heavy use. I plan on using this bag very lightly. I will be storing my bike gear in it, as an easy grab-and-go bag. It will sit in the garage and will ride in the trunk of my car. I do not intend this bag for outdoor use and it is perfect for my purposes. If I were looking for a heavy-duty cargo bag to use on a daily basis, I would not buy this one. It is not sturdy enough for heavy cargo and everyday use. But it is perfect for lighter-but-bulky loads and moderate or weekend use.
on October 13, 2015
This bag is LARGE. It matches the measurements listed for the size, so if you're concerned about getting something too big, take the time to measure it out before buying it. I definitely didn't realize it would be this big, but it has still worked out quite well for me and my family.

Regardless of size, this bag is lightweight, and sturdy. So far this bag has been on multiple short trips, and easily fits clothes for two adults for a long weekend. The zippers hold up well, and with the extra pockets, you've got plenty of room. However, it doesn't have much structure or reinforcement to it. As a result this bag is quite floppy. The fabric doesn't appear to be that durable, but for a cheap weekend bag, you couldn't do better!
on June 7, 2015
This bag is what I would describe as a special purpose carrier duffel. It is huge, and will accommodate very large and bulky items, but it is constructed of thin material without offering much protection to the contents. The thing I like best about it is the fact that it can be folded and compressed so that when empty, it takes up very little space, and can be used on a trip if you acquire more items than you left home with, or maybe for temporary transport of bulky sports equipment.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.