Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on December 8, 2014
I bought this bag to go on a 3 day camping trip and was initially impressed with the metal hardware on the carry strap and zippers. The bag appears to be of good quality and the reinforced bottom is sewn in and is not removable. it has 4 round feet on the bottom of the bag to protect it. The bag was larger than I needed since I was able to fit my clothes, sleeping bag, extra shoes, a light aluminum camping coffee pot, large flashlight, and other camping items in the bag.

The Velcro that holds the two carry handles began to separate the first time I used it which made me suspicious as to how well this bag would hold up. I weighed the bag loaded and it was 40 pounds, not overloaded by my standards considering how large it is...

The shoulder strap hardware (metal) broke while carrying the bag about 20 feet after unloading it. This was unacceptable as I feel it should have held up under a 40lb load and a 20 ft walk. The bag didn't sustain any other damage.

I liked that it has a large pocket on each end, a net material pocket on the end for wet or dirty items (I put my sandals in it), and a long zippered pocket across the front for small items. The bag is very roomy and can probably hold two weeks worth of clothing.

Besides making the hardware stronger and sewing the Velcro in better, I would prefer it had double zippers on the pockets and main opening so it would be easier and faster to access items.

I would have ordered one of these for my son but due to my experience and needs, I will look for a better quality bag. If you need a one time use bag and you keep it light, this is probably the best bag you will find for the money. Hope this review helps you in your buying decision.
on March 18, 2013
This bag is huge and sturdy. Fit enough clothes for maybe 5 days plus a throw blanket and a pillow. Also folds flat when empty.
0Comment| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 15, 2016
This bag is HUGE. It's clearly meant as a bag to lug around equipment such as hockey gear or similar. Probably a bit too big for a regular weekend duffel. If filled to the brim, it's really heavy; if this is meant to be a travel bag, consider one with wheels instead. It's not fun to carry it around if it's full.

If big is what you need, and you don't want a rolling suitcase, this is for you.
on November 9, 2015
This bag came a day early and new condition. It is as good or better than advertised. The capacity is 103 cubic liters, so look inside a 100L cooler for a size comparison. The material is thick and tough enough for air travel. It isn't as strong as an expensive tactical military bag, but definitely isn't one of those thin giveaway bags either. Overall, a very good bag for the price.
review imagereview image
on March 4, 2015
This bag is exactly what I expected when ordering it. The material is not very thick, but it is not flimsy either. It is rubberized on the inside and provides rudimentary water resistance but will not contain serious exposure to rain. The piping on the edges of the bag is of the same cloth as the rest of the bag. On nicer bags the piping is made of rubber/silicone material and is a little more resistant to wear. The zippers seem perfectly adequate for my purposes, but will probably not sustain heavy use. I plan on using this bag very lightly. I will be storing my bike gear in it, as an easy grab-and-go bag. It will sit in the garage and will ride in the trunk of my car. I do not intend this bag for outdoor use and it is perfect for my purposes. If I were looking for a heavy-duty cargo bag to use on a daily basis, I would not buy this one. It is not sturdy enough for heavy cargo and everyday use. But it is perfect for lighter-but-bulky loads and moderate or weekend use.
on May 4, 2017
This bag was much bigger than expected. The construction seems pretty decent as well. The only issue is with the design of the top zipper. It doesn't open up the entire large compartment, just the center of it. There's enough room to work your clothes in there, but getting clothes out you have to get the stuff on the center out before you can access the stuff on the sides.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 17, 2013
I knew from the get go that this was not a heavy duty bag. The fabric IS on the lighter side, but it will do just fine for my purpose. I am replacing one very similar that simply ripped while we were packing to return from Cancun. Luckily I was able to sew it up and now I use it only for road trips. The repair finally gave out and I am replacing it with this inexpensive duffle. It is a very nice roomy bag. It appears well made, the hardware is of a very decent quality brushed nickel (I am guessing). The fabric feels thin, but it does appear to have an inside coating. For the price, this is an excellent bag. It would probably even hold up to some air travel, but I purchased a heavier duty wheeled duffle for that (Of course for more money too). For our extended road trips, it looks like I can jam this bag with tons of stuff and just throw it into the back of the SUV. I am extremely pleased with this purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 22, 2016
Good product but then purchased the Outdoor Products Mountain Duffel which is 50% better quality material for what, a buck more! Sorry Everest, a good second place.
on October 13, 2015
This bag is LARGE. It matches the measurements listed for the size, so if you're concerned about getting something too big, take the time to measure it out before buying it. I definitely didn't realize it would be this big, but it has still worked out quite well for me and my family.

Regardless of size, this bag is lightweight, and sturdy. So far this bag has been on multiple short trips, and easily fits clothes for two adults for a long weekend. The zippers hold up well, and with the extra pockets, you've got plenty of room. However, it doesn't have much structure or reinforcement to it. As a result this bag is quite floppy. The fabric doesn't appear to be that durable, but for a cheap weekend bag, you couldn't do better!
on October 11, 2015
Well, this time the poor reviews were right. This bag has a large capacity but the clips for the shoulder strap are very weak and break very easily. You then have to carry the bag by the handles and pack light which defeats the purpose of a large capacity bag. The rest of the bag is cheap. Thin material, poor stitching, and a zipper which probably won't hold up. My bag's shoulder strap clips broke after first use. Look elsewhere!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.