|Price:||$13.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Fabric: 600D Polyester.
- Dimension: 14 X 6.5 X 3.
- Color: Black
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $2.96 shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Material 600D Polyester Dimension 14 x 6.5 x 3 in. Capacity 150 in3 / 2.5 L Weight 8 oz / 0.2 kg
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 6.2 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01C4N7O04
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 23, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- Very roomy; it has a velcroed cell phone pocket (flip-phone sized) and 4 other zippered pockets. The two largest pockets will hold a lot of stuff.
- Fits a husky guy. The description says that it fits waists up to 42 inches, but based on my experience, it will comfortably fit a guy with a waist several inches larger.
- Although it's roomy, it's not bulky in and of itself when you wear it (although if you stick bulky things in it, of course, it will be bulky).
- It looks good (for a fanny pack)
- The material it's made from (denier polyester) is tough and rain resistant.
- It's very inexpensive for what you get!
- I found the zippers to be a bit stiff to open, although the zippers did have large "tabs", which helped somewhat.
Overall, I highly recommend this fanny pack. It will fit a wide variety of shapes, holds a lot of things, looks good, and is inexpensive. And based on the how it held up on my vacation, I would expect it to last for years.
So far, the capacity is what I need, and the extra cell phone pocket is just dandy. I like that the nylon doesn't scuff the way the leather on my former pack did.
But this thing is noisy. The heavy-duty zipper pull tabs clank with every stride. The manufacturer should have spend a few cents more per item and had rubber pull tabs put in. Also, the waist adjustment band has no neat way to terminate the free end. I ended up putting a rubber band on the inner strap, sort of like a belt loop for the outer strap.
I'll come back in 18 months and update my rating for the product's longevity and value.
I'm pretty sure no contemporary cell phone (and especially "smart" phone) will fit into either front pocket, certainly not the left side pocket. I KNOW it won't hold an HTC EVO, HTC EVO LTE, HTC One, HTC EVO Switch, or any Samsung Galaxy. So forget putting your cell phone in one of those pockets. Of course it will fit in either of the larger "back" pockets, but then that hardly makes this pack unusual.
As to the belt, it's true that it will fit just about anyone - we could fasten it around BOTH my wife and me at once. The problem being that if you're of normal size, the pack will leave lots and LOTS of extra length of belt. Moreover, this is not a easy belt to adjust for sizing. The belt itself is also a much less robust fabric than the pack and I suspect it would not hold it's shape and stay flat.
This is also a big pack, much bigger than necessary to hold one's normal pocket contents (or as a small purse replacement for women) and a bit cloddy.
Finally the zippers seem stiff and not at all easy to operate. Because I'm returning this immediately, I can't say if they loosen with use.
On the plus side, it's made with good quality material with the caveat that the rubberized interior will tend to deteriorate in warmer and Southern climates with heat and the heat of the more intense Southern sun. And I dont' think the construction is up to the quality of the fabric.
The good news: Amazon accepted the return without charge. But really, the description is is simply wrong and misleading. And the product, ignoring the no real cell phone pocket, does not seem to be anything special. Never would have ordered this in the first place if the description was accurate.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's good. Not like the one I wore out. Lol! Close to it and I think it's going to last a long time for me.Published 6 days ago by Maxine Keeton
This pocket waist pack is very well made and holds a lot of stuff. I bought it to down-size from carrying a shoulder purse all the time. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Lisa Cunningham
I use this as a ditty bag for film sets, and it's worked great for me. There are a lot of nice, thin fanny packs out there where people would wear for traveling and such, this is... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Equinox
The Everest fanny pack is well made and can be used by itself or as an accompaniment with your other Everest line products.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer