|Manufacturer||Evergreen Parts And Components|
|Brand||Evergreen Parts And Components|
|Item Weight||6.44 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.42 x 9.09 x 6.61 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TBK271WPT|
Evergreen TBK271WPT Compatible With Toyota 3.4 Pickup DOHC 5VZFE Timing Belt Kit Water Pump
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatible With: 95-04 Toyota 3.4L DOHC 24V 5VZFE (see description below)
- Guaranteed to fit and meet the specifications of the OE parts being replaced
- Includes timing belt, and tensioner pulleys to replace the full timing system
- OE quality belt construction provides durability, performance and reliability
- Premium quality tensioner and idler pulleys help to assure correct tension and operation
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
**Remark: This kit has water pump with oulet pipe which WILL NOT fits for 2WD, Automatic Transmission, with Column Shift models. If you need the water pump without oulet pipe, please check our store. We have it listed in separate listings.
This item includes:
1 Timing Belt (191 teeth)
1 GMB Roller Tensioner Bearing (bearing assembly)
1 GMB Idler Bearing
2 Camshaft Seals (38 x 50 x 10.5)
1 Front Crankshaft Seal (40 x 55 x 6)
1 Hydraulic Tensioner / Tensioner Adjuster - is not included
1 Water Pump (with outlet pipe)
TBK271-GMB, WP2034, 2 = 38 x 50 x 10.5, 1 = 40 x 55 x 6
Product Fitments Compatible With:
1996-2002 TOYOTA 4RUNNER 3.4L 3378CC V6 DOHC, (24 VALVE), ENG. CODE "5VZFE"
1995-1998 TOYOTA T100 3.4L 3378CC V6 DOHC, (24 VALVE), ENG. CODE "5VZFE"
1995-2004 TOYOTA TACOMA 3.4L 3378CC V6 DOHC, (24 VALVE), ENG. CODE "5VZFE"
2000-2004 TOYOTA TUNDRA 3.4L 3378CC V6 DOHC, (24 VALVE), ENG. CODE "5VZFE"
From the manufacturer
Replacement Timing Belt Water Pump Kit
- Better fuel economy
- Increase in engine life
- Peace of mind
- Saving money
One stop shop
Whether you are replacing timing belt in your daily driver or you want to freshen the performance of your engine with a rebuild, Evergreen has the highest quality timing components to suit your needs.
Why replace timing belt with Evergreen timing components
Your gas mileage will be dramatically increased when the timing components in your car get checked and serviced at the 60,000-mile interval. A worn-out timing belt can interfere with the functioning of your car's engine due to improper combustion. With the crankshaft and camshaft adjusted and new timing belt fitted, the valves of your vehicle will give you great combustion. Getting the timing belt components in your car replaced will cost about a couple of hundred dollars, but damages due to broken timing belt will cost you your engine. Getting your timing components replaced will give you the comfort of knowing your timing components are working in top-notch condition.
High quality timing belt water pump kit at affordable price
Evergreen product lines represent quality and performance to keep pace with today’s consumers’ ever growing demands and the automotive industry’s stringent standards for O.E. quality replacement parts in conjunction with price affordability. Although Evergreen timing component kit are marketed at very competitive prices, our parts are manufactured with premium materials and unsurpassed automotive expertise to meet or exceed the strict quality management standards of QS9000, ISO9001, and ISO9002.
Original Equipment (OE) Quality
Original Equipment (OE) quality belt construction provides durability, performance and reliability.
Premium Automotive Tensioner
Premium quality tensioner and idler pulleys help to assure correct tension and operation.
Aluminum Die Cast Technologies
Aluminum die cast technology added performance and longer pump life.
Evergreen Sealing Technologies
Our seals are designed to meet or exceed all Original Equipment (OE) specifications for proper sealing.
Three Type of Kits
Contains quality Evergreen aftermarket parts to get you back on the road safely and within budget.
Brand name aftermarket parts combine with high quality Evergreen parts to bring your engine back to it original state.
Parts from the same manufacturers that make the Genuine part and brand name aftermarket parts - but for much less than the Dealer.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Replacing the timing belt (et al) on a Tacoma is no small job... here are a few tricks/tips:
1) You do not need to remove the radiator. There is plenty of room once the shroud and fan are removed.
2) The crank pulley nut is a bear to loosen. Try this... Remove the EFI relay so it won't start, put a 19mm (or 3/4") socket with breaker bar on the nut, then rest the handle of the breaker bar on the drivers side frame rail. Then get in the Tacoma and turn the key to bump the starter. Don't crank it, just bump it on and turn it off. The nut will be loose. Works like a charm without the need for a pulley holder tool.
3) The tensioner tool saves a lot of work/time doing this job and is worth having. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009RXWMNE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
4) The new belt is a tight fit even with the tensioner retracted fully. I put the belt in position and clamped it in place on the cam pulleys with spring clips, counter rotated the R cam pulley, took advantage of the slack that that gave and put belt in position, installed idler pulley, then turned the R cam pulley back into timed position.
5) Check timing by taking the crank through 2, 4, and 6 revolutions just to be sure.
5) To tighten the crank pulley nut back on, I put the truck in 5th gear and it held to keep the crank from rotating as I torqued the nut back down.