Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on September 12, 2013
The Wii fit is a great tool. I was athletic in High School however still more of a chess player than a sports guy. I am not huge into jogging though I like hiking. I don't like gyms very much but I do like doing the boxing on the Wii Fit and with the weights you really break a sweat after just 20 minutes and after the first hour you can feel your shoulders and upper back start to feel the work out too. The Wii remote is just to light to give any real resistance.

I will say if you are buying this just to play with a regular game you are going to be in trouble. The dumbbells while trying not to block the sensor often prevent the cursor from working properly and you have to really point it straight at the sensor strip to make them work for menu usage, and if you have smaller hands, I have huge hands but my sister and mom don't, than it can be hard to do anything other than work out, which is why I got them.
on March 2, 2014
I like that it is a heavier weight but quickly , I guess depending on the person, you out grow the weight. There is no way to add more weight to it. Besides that it does its job and love using it with the wii u fit.
on May 18, 2015
I really like these. I ordered another set so I can use one with two wii motes and a nunchuck, without have to interchange the remotes/nunchucks. Sometimes wish I could get some just a little bit heavier, but have not found anything like that.
on March 30, 2014
They really add a lot to the workout. I did some boxing and was wiped out after a few rounds. Great for the arms and torso. The only hard part was finding which games and workout to use them with. I'm still working that out.
on April 3, 2013
1st off they are only 2 lbs. i get the feeling ppl here are used to 10lbs weights. i purchased these to accompany my EA Active Fitness game. after boxing for 5 mins. they feel heavier. i didnt find them hard to use either and there is no assembly required. i leave the Nunchuck in side of the left Dumbell to switch out easier.
on January 6, 2015
At first I was not sure I would like these as they are kind of big, the only bad part about them is you can not add more weight to them as you use them and now I am up to 5 lbs weights per hand
on January 2, 2017
Like on description
on June 3, 2016
Wife loves them uses them all the time with her fitness workout.
on June 12, 2014
I can't wait to try these out. They look so cool, and I can't wait to start working out and doing fun things again!!!
on May 30, 2014
This is great for the WII games. I play with my granddaughter all the time but with this I can do resistance.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.