Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Everlast 70-Pound MMA Heavy-Bag Kit
|Price:||$71.87 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Installation of one customer-supplied punching bag
- Customer must supply all mounting materials
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit includes 70-Pound, heavy bag, heavy bag gloves, 108-Inch hand wraps
- Heavy bag stuffed with a custom filling of natural and synthetic fibers blended with sifted sand
- Heavy Bag gloves and wraps for protecting your hands against the abrasion of the bag
- Adjustable height customization chain
- Bungee cord for adding greater resistance to the bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- 70 lb heavy bag constructed from super tough and rugged polycanvas material.
- Specially blended filler provides resilient shock absorbency.
- MMA heavy bag gloves made of high quality syntehtic leather with a supportive hook-and-loop wrist strap.
- Ideal for heavy bag workouts.
Everlast warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 120 days from date of purchase, provided they have not been subjected to obvious abuse, neglect or misuse. Everlast's sole liability is limited to repairing or replacing products that are returned within this 120-day period, unless specific product literature specifies otherwise.
Please contact customer service for full details, and for replacement assistance at 1-800-821-7930.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1) Unless you're buying professional quality bags at 5x the price, they're all going to be around 3ft in length. That is the average strike area on an american male. The chain allows you to adjust the height to suit your needs. Not great for multiple users or for kickboxers, since you'll have to adjust the height each time. But it is a beginner's bag. If you're practicing combinations with lots of low kicks, you're probably too advanced for this bag anyway.
2) you need to do research on how to hang a heavy bag. Most likely, you'll either buy a freestand that needs to be anchored with weights so it doesn't move, or you're going to screw a hook into a load bearing support. The hook is easy if you can drill holes in the ceiling support or you can get an L shaped support to hang off the wall. But if you don't get it into a strong wall stud, the weight of the bag is going to destroy your wall/ceiling. I used a free stand with about 50lbs of old weights to hold it down. It takes 5x6ft of the floor, about a quarter of my second bedroom. Unless you have a room to spare or an unused basement, a punching bag is a big investment in space.
3) I had my bag shipped to the box store, and the box was still damaged. It may just be unavoidable with something this big and heavy. Just make sure all of the parts are there, and the bag didn't get punctured. The bag itself it pretty heavy duty, with a solid exterior and good stitching. After a year of moderate use I've yet to see any significant wear.
4) the bungee cord is for a optional bag you fill with water and put under the heavy bag. It weighs down the bottom so it doesn't sway as much when you hit it. The bungee is NOT for hanging the heavy bag itself.
I knew that it was smaller than the bags that I had seen at the gym but I didn't realize how much smaller and lighter it is. I suspect if this is 70lbs, those are probably 200. Its a substantial difference.
The weight difference is a bigger issue for some than others. I am a 225 lb man of decent strength and generally, my punches are going to move it much more significantly than 170lb man and especially a 115 lb female.
It isn't a tremendous issue, I just have to "hug" it after a bit to get it to stop swaying. It still serves my purpose of giving me a good cardio workout and making exercise more fun.
That being said, for the price, I think it is a great setup for someone wanting to try boxing or do it for exercise. Just the gloves and wraps cost fairly close to what this kit costs.