Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 27, 2015
great video but you really should have the equipment that most boxers should have.
on March 1, 2017
Great video, good coverage of boxing principles. Awesome workout.
on January 26, 2016
Straight to the point boxing video, I really enjoy it.
on October 23, 2014
An exercise video, not boxing strategy really. Music was good. Exercise was good.
on October 15, 2015
good beginner video
on February 4, 2015
It was better than anticipated. Perfect for a beginner.
on December 26, 2014
Love it
on May 27, 2013
I bought this dvd thinking it was going to help me learn some more insights on boxing being that I'm a beginner. Come to find out I didn't learn anything new. I learned more in a week of class then this dvd. Wasn't a total waste becuase my 2 boys love it and use it now.
on May 11, 2011
before I work out to a DVD I always watch it to see what is involved. I watched it today and I really like how you are given instructions on how to wrap your hands, your stance, and how to throw punches. After all of the instruction there is a workout and it looks fun, engaging, and has the sweatability:-). I dont know if I like the talking in the background, I will have to see how that works out when I actually do the video, but what I do like is that he is actually doing the workout. He did not stop to walk to someone else, but he is working out too.
I will report back tomorrow after I do the workout tonight.
on April 16, 2012
This video is a very basic introduction to western style boxing techniques. Given that this was the videos intentions, one should not be too disappointed when they complete the video and are left wanting a lot more. For someone who has never thrown a punch or bobbed and weaved, this video is a great starting point. To someone who has had any training in boxing, even cardio kickboxing, they may want to seek a more advanced video. For those who are couch potatoes and wish to change their lifestyles, this video is an excellent starting point.