|Closure Type||Hook and Loop|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||12.48 x 6.26 x 4.21 inches|
|Package Weight||0.59 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.2 Pounds|
|Model Name||Elite Pro Style|
|Number of Items||2|
|Included Components||Boxing gloves|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Everlast Elite Pro Style Training Gloves, Pink/White, 8 oz
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Premium synthetic leather combined with excellent construction provides lasting durability
- Full mesh palm ensures breathability and comfort
- Updated evershield design for advanced wrist protection with hook-and-loop closure
- Secure fit maintains protection and comfort during a variety of striking angles
From the manufacturer
Although the company started out as a swimwear manufacturer in the Bronx in 1910. Seventeen year-old Jacob Golomb, the son of a tailor and an avid swimmer, was dissatisfied with swimsuits of the time that barely lasted a season, and began making suits that he guaranteed would last for a full year. He proudly gave them the name "EVERLAST", and although the swimsuits did not last throughout history, the name did.
In 1917, a young fighter named Jack Dempsey introduced boxing to Golomb and Everlast.
Everlast elite Pro style training glove features ever shield and ever cool technology and is perfect for bag work, mitt work, fitness classes, and sparring. Pink/White 8 oz
Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By impul3ive on June 20, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on May 22, 2019