- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 5.5 x 2 inches ; 11.7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003U3OOYC
- Average Customer Review: 365 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,649 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Everlast Pro Style MMA Grappling Gloves
|Price:||$13.78 - $134.41|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- New for Fall 2010! Premium synthetic leather along with excellent glove construction provides long lasting durability and functionality
- New design with refined glove padding provides a more ergonomic fist shape for improved comfort & flexibility
- EverDri Technology- moisture absorbing lining to keep you hands dry!
- Full wrist wrap strap provides superior wrist support and allows for a more customizable fit
- EverDri Technology- moisture absorbing lining to keep you hands dry and extend the life of your equipment
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Training gloves for Mixed Martial Arts
Everlast warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 120 days from date of purchase, provided they have not been subjected to obvious abuse, neglect or misuse. Everlast's sole liability is limited to repairing or replacing products that are returned within this 120-day period, unless specific product literature specifies otherwise.
Please contact customer service for full details, and for replacement assistance at 1-800-821-7930.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They dry fast. I use them two times a week, so far no unpleasant odors. And after a month they look brand new. Durability undoubtedly depends on how often and heavy you train, but it is ideal for an amateur like me who attends the kickboxing classes for cardio purposes only.
My only complaint is that the size options are a little limited for Everlast training gloves. My size is 8.4’’ (the circumference around the palm across the knuckles). Large/x-large starts from 8’’ and I think I could be happier with a tighter fit.
Still I love my pair of gloves.
There are two things keeping me from giving these gloves a 5/5. One is the quality of the seams. I had to touch up the seams around the fingers a few times. The other is my broken thumb. These things have ZERO thumb protection. My sparring partner threw a fairly light hook that missed by face and hit my hand, and a tiny piece of bone broke of the outside of one of my thumb joints. The lack of thumb protection may be good for grappling in jiujitsu, aikido, and other martial arts that utilize grabs; but for anything like karate, boxing, kickboxing, or muay thai, these are about as good an idea as wearing oven mitts.
If you are a grappler or just want something for bag work, these would be a good addition. But if you are looking for something to use in sparring, whether no contact or full contact, I cannot recommend these gloves in good conscience. Honestly, spend that bit of extra money and buy a pair of gloves with good thumb protection. It is better to spend a bit more than spend 6-12 weeks with your thumb in a cast. Contender and Tapout make some good stuff, and I highly recommend the RevGear Pro MMA gloves (which I bought for a replacement). As for these, I will keep them for bag gloves.
About the gloves themselves I really like these style instead of those that also cover your thumb, also note that the contact is highly reduced with this on, they're great for sparring with face punches allowed, but I think you might do better with less couch if you're going for the neck-down blows.
If you practice MMA or any other martial art where grappling and throwing is allowed, you'll find these quite good, it presents little to no restrictions when going for the grab and are extremely comfortable.
I haven't tried them with the punching bag, but a friend has a pair of a similar model and they work good for him, I couldn't assure you these model would work though.