Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Everlast Women's ProTex2 Training Gloves
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on March 24, 2010
I originally bought an MMA style glove, which didn't have enough padding for the intensity of the kickboxing class I was taking. I returned them and bought these...so much better! They are fully padded, but with a different type of foam than the traditional Everlast Training gloves. It allows more shock absorption than the traditional, and has more wrist support which helped me to keep my wrist in proper position. I bought the women's size small/medium, and they fit great (I'm 5'4" 130lbs). The only reason I gave it a 4 is because I wish they were available in a color other than pink in women's sizes.
on March 17, 2014
Don't let Large/Xlarge scare you!!!
I was so freaked out by this and none of the reviews seemed up to date so I kind of took a chance. When I got them they looked humongous! I was immediately thinking I'd look like the kid with her big brother's hand-me-down clothes in class.
However- my instructor says they fit great! I was like- "oh I bought gloves that are too big". He said "what? No you didn't. Shove your hand deep in the glove. Yup- it fits great."
So yay! I love the breathable mesh- they feel great hitting the bag- and now I see a lot of people at my boxing gym w them on (can't miss that pink).
Glad I got the gel ones instead of the super basic bc of the mesh and they really do feel great when you hit.
Good purchase!
on August 22, 2010
I really love these gloves. People say that Everlast brand isnt that great but they are wrong. This is my second pair of gloves and I love them. The only reason why i purchased another pair was because I wanted pink. This particular style is great because it allows air to come through, therefore you wont be as sweaty or get stinky gloves. I used them to train and spar 4 days out of the week. Great gloves and great price!
VINE VOICEon April 8, 2011
I use these gloves for a kickboxing class. They cost a little extra but are well worth it. I had to wear a colleague's gloves a few weeks ago because I forgot mine and I couldn't believe the difference! My gloves are very well padded and protect my wrists without hand wraps. But the most important feature is that these gloves breathe. My hands got so sweaty in my colleague's gloves. I wipe out my gloves with disinfectant wipes after each workout but the gloves can be thrown in the wash machine when needed. I've gotten used to the bright pink color although at first I felt a little weird about it. These are great gloves!
on April 8, 2015
I bought these gloves in the 14 oz. L/XL size. When I first tried them on I was ready to return them as they were too big for me. I had bought these when I had read one particular review which said that the gloves ran small and not to pay too much attention to the L/XL sizing. Well, in my opinion, you should definitely pay attention to the L/XL sizing. These gloves run true to size. If you are a woman with small hands these gloves may be too large for you. However, when I tried these on with glove wraps they fit me very well, and so, I decided to keep them. I have used these gloves, while wearing a pair of Title gel glove hand wraps (size small) , about a dozen times. I do not spar (I like to hit, not get hit :). I use these when I work with a personal trainer as part of a cardio workout. I punch the mitts that he holds up at different angles. The gloves are fairly well made with lots of padding to protect my hands. You should wear wraps though for additional protection. The velcro wrist fasteners allow for a custom fit around your wrists. The mesh on the palm allow for some air flow so your hands stay a bit drier than they would with an all leather glove. Oh, and I love the pink! (and I do mean eye-popping pink!) color; girlie yet powerful.
on July 21, 2014
I have very small hands and all the sites I went to suggested I get the Large gloves because they run small. Plus you want to give enough room inside in order to put your wraps on. These ended up being the perfect size and I used them fairly often for a few months with no visible signs of wear or tear. I ended up selling them a few months later to a GUY of all people. Apparently he didn't care that they were pink and just goes around looking for everlast gloves every time his latest pair wears out!
on July 22, 2010
My wife was using the standard issue gym gloves during her workout. They were ok but lacked padding and support. These gloves have both and she loves them.
on May 20, 2011
My wife uses these and hand wraps for hitting target mitts. She always complains that her thumbs hurt. She has very small hands. Maybe just a woose?

I realize all gloves don't fit everybody and this pair just didn't seem to fit her.
on May 10, 2014
I really like these gloves. They are comfortable and have decent venting in the palms. Plus, I love the pink. They fit me perfect with my hand wraps on underneath. I would recommend this product to others.
on December 17, 2013
I really like these gloves. I've been boxing for about 4 years and have gone through two pairs of other gloves so far but these have held up VERY well and the vented palms are a really great touch (less sweaty hands for sure) - highly recommended!