Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 175 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 185 reviews
on January 15, 2016
I bought these for my three year old and he loved them. I do martial arts and this was a great way to introduce him. These gloves are sturdy and comfortable for him to wear with plenty of room to grow. The elastic seems strong and should last a long time. I was so happy with these I bought 2 more pairs for my nephews, age 6 and 7, and they like them too.
on March 24, 2012
My son is 8, and lately, he has been really in to Rocky. These gloves were perfect for him. They come in a zippered case which is good for storage. They are easy to put on with my help. They are the real deal- They don't look like cheap "toy kids gloves", even though he is only using them to play-act. I was really happy with the purchase.
on February 22, 2017
I ordered these for my kids, ages 6, 8 and 11.
They are very well put together and look extremely nice.
They are also, super super super tight and a bit hard to get your hand into. My 6 year old has no problem getting her hand in them but the other two struggle. It is very tight and snug. A bit too tight and snug.
I would recommend these for a younger age. 6 and below. I would get the ones that Velcro on the wrist in my next purchase but will hold off a while. Hoping maybe after sticking some adult hands in there a few times I can break them in.
on February 13, 2015
My boys have really enjoyed these gloves for over a year now. They are well made and have a good amt of cushion. Pictured are them on my adult female hand. They are a little small for me and I have smaller hands. They fit my boys ages 5&6 perfectly.
review image review image review image
on April 17, 2015
Boys LOVE them!! They fit a 5,7, 11 year old, and a Mom with small hands. Pricing could have been a bit cheaper, as I found them locally for a better price after purchasing online.
on May 11, 2017
These are super small. Would not fit my eight year old. Had to return.
on April 19, 2016
I got these gloves for my 8 year old nephew for his birthday. He is a lot taller than your average 8 year old (about 100 lbs) and they fit him great! I was pleasantly surprised by the quality for the price. Great value & something that he plays with all the time!
on May 10, 2017
These gloves were absolutely perfect for my nephew, who is 7 and wanted to learn to box. They are extremely durable and fit great.
on May 19, 2016
For cheap boxing gloves they do the job. My 9 year old uses them in his boxing gloves but they can be hard to put on and I slipped part of my hand in and they definitely are not as comfortable as higher priced gloves (at least as comfortable as mine). That being said they get the job done and kids grow quickly :)
on May 7, 2017
These gloves are very small, and my three year old nephew had a very hard time getting them on, and a hard time taking them off.