Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on January 16, 2015
This unit works very well - water tastes fine now. Highly recommended. I don't know why others had trouble screwing on the filter/having leaks - as directions say, mount it close to front of cabinet for easy access... you can put under sink stuff behind it (it's only about 3" diameter) and you won't have to pull everything out to change filter (which I haven't had to do after one year so far).
on May 13, 2013
Rarely review products from Amazon, buy at least 10 a week, no joke. So this is a pretty impressive product to get me writing a review.

Came in a single box, includes a limited number of easily identifiable parts. They clearly indicate in the instructions how to wrap threaded members with teflon tape, the instructions are thorough and very easy to follow, and the tubing included is ample (we had extra). Took about 15 minutes to install (wrap the in and out elbows with tape, screw in, 2 screws to mount the head, attach the valve to the main line, add tubing, and add a little faucet to the top of the basin). Viola!

Followed the instructions to the tee, bought a faucet by recommendation via "what others purchased", and we're now drinking completely tasteless, odorless, colorless, bottle-superior water. I couldn't be happier. Look into a replacement canister by Body Glove (their 300H replacement filter), a bit more expensive, but longer lasting, more thorough filtration, and higher quality materials from my research. Bought a Body Glove filter for when the included Everpure canister is no good.

Also, flow rate is very good. 12 oz. drinking glass is full in 10 seconds or less. Had only a few weeks, but will update if it becomes less than my new best friend.
on March 8, 2017
Works fine.
on May 26, 2017
We had one in our previous home and have installed one in our new home.
on January 25, 2014
My So Florida water if now filtered under my sink and I am much happier with the flavor of my coffee tea and any other drinks that use water.
on April 14, 2014
A high efficiency, high efficiency filter that's good for a variety of uses…We connected different capacities of this filter to my Little Butler instahot for hot/cold drinking water and another one for my ULine icemaker. Great products!
on February 8, 2017
"installation was no problem, and the water from the filter looks and tastes great"
on April 27, 2016
The water pressure is so slow because of the 1/4" fitting. Did I miss something?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2016
A-ma-zing product!!!!
Easy to install. Great taste of water with this filter.
on February 11, 2015
works well for my household. saves me money on bottled water too!!