Every Computer Performance Book: How to Avoid and Solve Performance Problems on The Computers You Work With 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
For a performance book, this one has several unique features:
- It works for any collection of computers you have. It teaches you how to use whatever meters they give you and how to discover more about those meters than the documentation reveals.
- It only requires the most simple math on your part, yet it allows you to easily use some fairly advanced techniques to do important work quickly.
- It is full of practical advice from someone that has been there and done good work on live systems and websites all over the world.
- It is buzzword free and written in a clear, conversational style.
About the Author
- Item Weight : 9.3 ounces
- Paperback : 222 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1482657759
- ISBN-13 : 978-1482657753
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st Edition (March 29, 2013)
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews: