Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

71%
29%
Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on January 27, 2013
I frequently show this video as part of a course I teach on the psychological correlates of abuse/trauma. My students are often enamored with the case because it took place in their home state of Oregon. Many are dumbfounded, but feel they can relate to the many tragedies that result from such experiences...
on April 19, 2015
The movie was very interesting and worked well for a project I had to do in Mental Health Law.
on December 2, 2014
Perfect!!!
on August 25, 2010
I happened to catch this documentary on ON-DEMAND, and it deeply moved me. What Wendy and her children went through was heartbreaking. This has to be on of the most heart wrenching I have seen on the subject of Domestic Violence.
on March 25, 2013
This documentary terrified me. I watch a lot of true crime shows and docs and this one felt so raw and powerful. I grew up in a home with some domestic violence and I've been a victim of domestic violence in the past (nothing of this caliber though thank god I left him) and my heart just broke for this family. To feel more free in prison than you did in your home means you've literally lived in hell. I hope her family is doing good now.