- Series: Every Mother Can
- Hardcover: 96 pages
- Publisher: Revell (September 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0800719085
- ASIN: B003D7JZEO
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 5.8 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,089,088 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Every Mother Can Keep Her Cool Hardcover – Bargain Price, September, 2008
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Julie Barnhill is a popular speaker and the bestselling author of several books, including She's Gonna Blow! Real Help for Moms Dealing with Anger and One Tough Mother. She has appeared on Oprah, CNN, Focus on the Family and other national and regional programs. She lives in Prairie City, Illinois, with her family.