Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 9, 2012
Normally You pick up an Anthology like "Every Witch Way but Wicked" because you like one of the authors. That's exactly why I bought this. Besides it was inexpensive and I read, somewhere, part of the profits go to a charity. I was surprised that so many of these were good stories and I'll go look at other stuff they have published. Not all were works of wonder and a few of them left me feeling like I was dumped in the middle chapter of a book. But they were all interesting, mostly well written and, as I said, I've got some new authors to look at. Don't expect classic works that will still be in schools in 40 years; but most were nice, short, stories. If you like one of the authors - or want to give the wicca-voodoo genre a try, this book is a good place to get your feet wet. I went looking for Debora Geary's story: "A Samhain Surprise" and she didn't disappoint. If you want to try other stuff of hers, you can try: A Modern Witch (A Modern Witch Series: Book 1) or one of her short 'Novella's (~70 pages) Matchmakers 2.0 (A Novel Nibbles title) as a good first introduction.

I'm not familiar with the other writers so I can't make a recommendation - but I'm sure Amazon has them someplace. Happy Reading!
VINE VOICEon October 5, 2011
This is a collection of short stories, all with a basically Halloween feel. But the horror is tongue in cheek and not nasty. I try to avoid real horror and loved them all for that reason.

If you want something that is different and interesting, give this collection a try. I am going to be looking for the main books of several of the authors. This is also a great way to give them a try, benefit a great charity, and enjoy some interesting little stories.

I think this book can be recommended for men, women and teens. It would appeal to all readers.
on April 6, 2016
Like most anthologies, it's a mixed bag. However, it did turn me on to some new authors, like Rose Pressey, and it has an Aunt Tillie/Stacy Justice collaboration by Barbara Anino and Christiana Miller, which was why I bought it.
on September 25, 2013
First of all please let me state that I am not a fan of short stories. I read it because I really liked one of the authors. The book did open my eyes to other authors that I wanted to read. But as a book of short stories I found it on a
whole...lacking. Just as you really got into the story it was over. It lacked character depth, and story. But that might just be me and my dislike for short stories. Most of the stories seemed to be a several chapters yanked out of a book and condensed. Good book if your looking for new authors to read. :)
on December 21, 2013
Good collection I just felt that the men were either lacking in character or just around as breeders maybe they could use just a tad more credit but we wouldn't want them to be to comfortable.l seem to be in a different mood so next l plan to read a collection of people overcoming real life crisis and I have started a self-help book I really must be in need of a dose of reality.Happy Holidays l will return to Paranormal R romance next year.
IRENE FROM TN
on July 15, 2013
This book is a compilation of stories by many talented authors. All the stories take place in the fall around Halloween. The strike feature a variety of witches and situations. You will find humour, romance and mystery inside this book. The only thing you won't find is satisfaction that it is over. You will wish that the book and stories will never end, it's just too much fun reading the stories. There is something for everyone inside, so don't hesitate buy it and start reading today.
on August 27, 2014
This is a cute collection of short stories by wonderful authors, many of which I already enjoy reading, and a few I will be checking out later. These short stories are wonderful for a quick read when you can't devote a lot of time to a full length novel.
on September 24, 2013
The short stories reveal much about the authors. I bought this for the Debora Geary short "A Samhain Surprise". I read all the stories and was thrilled with most. Try "Pink Snowbunnies in Hell". That is another good anthology with another Geary short.
on October 12, 2016
Wasn't too fond of all the short stories by all the different writers. Some stories were really not that well written... Didn't finish the book
on October 22, 2016
Absolutely loved the short stories, right in time for Halloween. Each story was engaging and creative. I would recommend. =)