Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on May 20, 2016
This is the BEST book! Our 19 month old daughter loves it and has since she was about 12 months old. Bought as a memento of our trip to Paris with her. She loves looking at the drawings and pointing to the people and sights. It is one of the longer picture books we own that she will let you read all of it without losing her attention.
on May 12, 2015
Fun read for your little one! It is a very simple, rhyming book that takes you throughout Paris. I really enjoy the illustrations. It really includes all the highlights of Paris, from Parisian cafes to crepe stands to the Eiffel Tower and everything in between. Great book for anybody, but especially if you are about to take your kids to Paris or you just came back and want to reminisce!
on December 29, 2008
my little girl was asking for this book nonstop after we had to return it to the library, so i had to order it. she loves to look at the pictures and will recite the words on every other page after i read one of the pages. she has also started finding the "small pictures" on one page where it talks about the Paris attractions and then searches the book until she finds the "big picture" that it corresponds to. she loves the book. and it's fun to read to her.
on June 23, 2015
This book is so cute! Nice pictures, cute story idea, and presents a really nice overview of an American child's trip to France. My teaching assistant is French and she liked all the French cultural references. Said it made her a little nostalgic for home.
on June 30, 2016
The book was exactly as described. I gave it as a gift and the person who received it really enjoyed the book. I would order from this company again.
on July 6, 2016
I was expecting more French words in the book other than pretty much just bonjour.
on August 19, 2016
Such a cute book, one of our bedtime staples
on March 13, 2016
Cute... best for really little ones... cute images and simple text
on June 2, 2016
Such an adorable book, we love reading this!
on January 11, 2015
It's just ok for me. It is very very basic, but my little girl actually likes it quite a bit.