Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on March 30, 2017
My daughter is a huge fan of this show, she watched the first and third season so many times, she can tell you about each episode without watching it, I just had to complete the series. This should keep her busy for a while.
on July 22, 2017
Loves this show, watched it while i was overseas in the military.
on April 28, 2016
Chris Rock was on point with this show. That's exactly how a lot of people from Brooklyn grew up. Great show.
on January 14, 2017
I bought this for my son. We both love this show!
on May 5, 2016
My kids love this show! We also watch it as a family- Chris Rock is sooooo funny narrirating also - old school family that we love keepin it real !
on December 23, 2008
I love this series. It's especially fun to watch it with my son and teach him about Black social issues and history through it. He's laughing and enjoying the storyline and not realizing how much he's learning! The creative staff on this series have done a fabulous job keeping the story archs interesting and the characters exaggerated but fun. This comedy is not politically correct, yet it's not offensive. Kudos to the show for walking that line well.
on November 15, 2016
Very funny and entertaining!
on September 13, 2016
Chris is very funny my boyfriend loves him
on October 20, 2016
Yes. Absolutely
on February 5, 2008
I have a three year old daughter. Ever since she could tell what was on t.v. she has just adored Chris. Everybody hates Chris is her favorite show (so far). I tivo it every week and have bought both seasons of the show. Not only does it keep my daughter busy, she also knows all of the charcters by name, she even knows some of the phrases, like "let me hold a dollar"! I thought that that was so funny!!!