Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Everybody's Favorite Piano Pieces: Piano Solo
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on July 22, 2010
My great grandmother had this piano book. It's how I learned the ORIGINAL composition piano pieces. My copy is falling apart and has no front or back covers - I couldn't remember the name or what it used to looked like. I looked forever trying to find a company that would let me see INSIDE books to make sure I was buying the right one. Finally, THANKS AMAZON! This book is special because of the organization (by composer) and the bios of each composer are well written and interesting. As a young piano student and as an adult - it's my favorite music book!
on September 25, 2012
I was excited to order this reprint. My grandmother used the original to learn to play. I felt terrible using an 75 year old heirloom, but loved the music in the book. I was very excited to see Amazon carry this, as I could preserve the original, and play out of the reprint. Every song is wonderful! I can't imagine a better compilation. However, I ordered this book from Amazon, and the reprint is missing about 20 pages, including works by Brahms and Tchaikovsky. I didn't realize it until after the return window had closed. What a bummer. 3 stars for not coming as advertised. I am assuming by the other reviews that not everyone had this problem. If you do order it, make sure you get all of the pages! If it had the entire works, (especially if I hadn't been missing Brahms) it would get the full five.
on December 18, 2014
A must have standard book. My daughter's piano teacher insisted she buy this. It is full of classic pieces that people will recognize. It is the piano book you will never get rid of. Years of enjoyment will come from these pieces. And plenty of recital pieces too.
on January 16, 2007
I looked everywhere for this book - I'd somehow lost my old copy. I'm so glad I found it on Amazon.com. It has a great selection of, as the title suggests, everybody's favourite piano pieces! Particularly like the Chopin and Rachmaninoff pieces contained within - and all in original keys!
on February 13, 2014
The book came in great condition. I purchased it to replace the same book my mom uses to play piano, but hers was falling apart and part of the book was missing. So glad I was able to find this online!
on March 29, 2014
This book has been around for ages so I was delighted to find a brand new copy. Besides having a good selection of songs, there is information about the composers. The difficulty ranges from fairly easy to this will take practice.
on November 11, 2010
I am so glad I found this book on Amazon. My copy, a 1933 edition my mom bought at a garage sale when I was in Jr High long long time ago, is falling apart from overuse and barely holding together with all sorts of tape. I have gone through many many other piano books and this will always be my favorite--the one I always go to.
on January 9, 2012
Love this piano book. I bought it to replace one I've had for more years than I care to say. It is an exact duplicate of my old book. Definitely recommend it for people who like classical piano pieces.
on December 13, 2013
My neighbor gave me this book way back in the 1950's. It's copy rite is 1936. As you can imagine, it is by now still useable but the cover is gone, the edges are tattered and pages are falling out. The book holds many of my favorite piano classics and I have used it well. I was absolutely THRILLED to find the exact music book on Amazon and have it, in all it's splendor again.
on March 28, 2013
the replacement book arrived ahead of the scheduled date. It is like the book I learnt piano on. which was [PIANO PIECES THE WHOLE WORLD PLAYS} which is aapparently is not available now