- Paperback: 526 pages
- Publisher: Miller Ideas (January 23, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615755372
- ISBN-13: 978-0615755373
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,495,594 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Everyday Arguments and the Theory of Argumentation Paperback – January 23, 2013
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.