Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on April 3, 2017
I haven't watched it yet but Omari Hardwick is a actor that I would purchase an item just to watch him.
on July 13, 2017
Great Movie, My husband and I watched it for date night.
on April 18, 2016
Everyday black man was a well-written movie. Gives the audience a illustration behind the ideal black man and what they experience through life challenges and how it impacts their actions thoughts and decision-making. Most importantly the movie send a message as well as an image of how black women in men are treated and how black men lives are cut short.
on November 29, 2014
If you can get past the unnecessary profanity that starts in the middle of this movie, you will find this movie has a very good plot, good acting, and a very unexpected ending. There was a little bit of action, drama, and suspense. Without the profanity, I would have given it 5 stars.
on September 4, 2014
Everyday Black Man indeed. Excellent movie, great cast/acting. Great portrayal of everyday real life (real talk). Yes, Malik (Hardwick) definitely played his character (as he always does) to-a-tee. I was a little disappointed with the ending tho, leaves you wondering if Moses lives or dies. Other than that, I enjoyed the storyline. I would definitely recommend you watch this movie, you won't be disappointed.
on July 30, 2013
This dvd was a great snapshot of the some of the major aspects of the everyday black man, however, the movie didn't have a plot, and it to me should have given more of a variety of the other aspects of the life of a responsible man, instead him always escaping the reality of the hardships of being a black man in the US. Also, to me there should have being an overcoming or a level of progression over the negativity in the everyday black's man life instead of death as the only option out.
on June 6, 2014
This is an interesting story with an interesting cast. I found the movie enjoyable with a different refreshing storyline. Although, as much as I like Mr. Omari Hardwick, he displayed a character and an attitude that turned my stomach. Showing me that he is a diverse actor that can take on meatier roles. Kudos, Omari. Well done.
on December 17, 2014
Boringa as ever and low budget, I sure hate I wasted my hard earned money on this trash.....it was almost the worst movie I ever watched, acting was horrible and u can tell it's low budget, I hate movie like this...ugh.......and it sounded like it was going to be good.....oh well.....
on December 4, 2016
It's ok
on March 29, 2014
DVD was okay but the story line was sort of weak. The meaning of the movie was decent but to be honest it could use some improvements. Each to their own I guess. I love Omari Hardwick because he is such a talented actor. All characters in the movie did well and this is what kept my interest in the movie.