Kokken Everyday Crafters Apron by Artisan Supply Company - 100% Cotton Canvas Made for Professional Chefs, Ceramist, Studio Artist, Printers and More
|Price:||$17.99 + $5.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- MINIMALIST DESIGN - A sleek and modern take on a classic apron for professional kitchens and fine international food vendors
- ENDURING COMFORT - Over-the-shoulder cross straps designed for food professionals that need versatility and comfort for hours a day
- LIGHTWEIGHT and DURABLE - Made of a lightweight 100% cotton canvas that can endure even the most demanding work environments.
- MULTI USE POCKETS - Multiple front pockets strategically placed for convenient access.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If for any reason that you don't find our product to meet the highest standard, you can send it back and we will offer you a full refund.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Color: Sage Green
Model Name: The Kokken Everyday Apron
Modern Crafters Canvas Apron by Artisan Supply Company
- Classic Minimalist Design
- Lightweight 100% Cotton Canvas
- Super Comfortable Cross Straps
- Conveniently Placed Pockets
Dimensions: 31.75"L x 26.75"W
Our aprons come in one size and can ideally fit those 5'2" to 6'4"
Straps are completely adjustable and can be tied from the front or back. However, for front tying can only be used up to 34" waist.
Who wears our aprons?
Our aprons are made for creative people who require a lightweight apron that can keep them clean from the occasional spill. Perfect for professional and home cooks, ceramist, printers or typist, studio artist, gardeners or horticulturist and more.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Low tumble dry. We recommend you remove straps before laundering.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a minor issue with my apron, and I was blown away by the customer service I received when I contacted the seller. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy.
Pros: functional, comfortable, stylish, great value for price, great seller
Cons: wrinkles very easily- just have to remember to hang it up when you take it off!
-Probably better for "light" work- I would recommend a thicker waxed canvas/denim, leather, etc if you're doing more heavy-duty type work.