MG Collection LUCIA Brown Everyday Free Style Soft Ostrich Shoulder Tote Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- **Official MG Collection® product made and sold exclusively by MyGift®**
- Soft embossed ostrich manmade exterior.
- Zippered closure with extra interior zippered wall pocket.
- Double shoulder straps. Silver toned hardware.
- Approximate Dimensions: Exterior - 18" L x 15" H; Interior - 17.5" L x 8.5" H
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
The simple everyday hobo tote bag is a staple in any wardrobe. Soft manmade material with embossed ostrich texture is perfectly paired in this classic silhouette. Double handles makes this satchel easy to carry on your shoulders. Hidden zippered top closure opens to a fully lined luxurious interior. Roomy interior is perfect for all your daily necessities. Zippered wall pocket keeps your items tucked away. Lightweight and free style, wear this handbag purse to work and after work, a fashionist shopper best friend. A perfect addition for your casual outfits!
*Due to monitor variations colors may appear slightly different.*
Approx Dimensions: Exterior - 18" L x 15" H; Interior – 17.5" L x 8.5" H
- Package Dimensions: 17.1 x 10 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B007KB0DCM
- Item model number: TB-H0073BRN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 14, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1) There was no smell at all with my bag. I opened it, took it out of the plastic, and expected to get hit in the face by the odor. Nothing. Still, since I bought them just for this purpose, I stuck a couple of fabric softener sheets inside and left it open to the air. Just in case.
2) The gray is a beautiful, pale, true gray. More like a dove gray, not dark at all. I wanted this color. Too many times I have ordered bags or shoes online, choosing "gray" only to receive taupe. This is gray. Very pretty. But if you are looking for more of a charcoal, this purse will not be what you want.
3) I see what people are complaining about with the cheap look of the straps. Both the long strap and the handles on my bag are black. They are not mismatched. But they are cheap looking. I am just going to buy straps at my local luggage store and replace them. Not that costly, and it will definitely add a more expensive look to the bag overall.
4) It's true that you get less storage space than appears in the photo, if you zip it up. They should be honest about that. But I happen to like a big, slouchy bag, so if I need to carry a lot, I will simply leave the bag unzipped. I might have my shoe repair guy sew a magnetic snap in the center of the top so I can close it that way. Even adding these fixes, the bag is still reasonably priced. But I really don't mind having it open. I like the way it looks folded over, too, messenger bag style. I will use it both ways.
5) Because the gray is so light, I will have to use some kind of weather and dirt protector on it, and I am hoping it won't darken the finish. Will do a small patch test first. Again, for the money I am willing to take the risk.
6) It definitely is a causal bag, one you will wear with jeans or summer clothes But I could see using it as an office tote, too, for the extras you take to work.
Overall, it's a great-looking bag. I think I will use it a lot this summer and if it holds up till next year, great. If not, I will have gotten my money's worth. I gave it four stars instead of five because of the handles. But as I said, there is a fix for them.
First off, out of all the reviews I read only one person said which color they purchased, there are 3 to choose from so maybe it's a certain color that smells bad?! I purchased the brown one and no bad smells! The picture with the magazine next to it does make it seem much bigger but the size is still perfect, the handles are a deep brown, close to black in color and are nice and sturdy, the cross body handle matched, it was not a different color. An example of handle strength; I packed my 550+ page text book, spiral notebook, folder with about 100 pages of notes, my kindle that is in its heavy duty magnetic case, an aluminum stand for my kindle, my normal sized (mens) wallet, billfold wallet, phone, sunglasses, pens and keys into this bag, it fit perfectly, nothing "disappeared" and the handle(s) held it all with ease.
There are two side pockets just big enough for my aviator sunglasses and my averaged sized smartphone: 2.8 in wide and 5 in long in it's case. There is also one zipper pocket on the other side of the bag that is 6.5 in long.
I will point out that as others have said that the zipper is located just under the cross body strap, so to fit everything I need I do not zip the bag. The material is soft, but firm and doesn't collapse, nor does it's contents dump out when turning a sharp corner!! LOL Hope this helps....