- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 30, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041523025X
- ISBN-13: 978-0415230254
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #806,211 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Everyday Life Reader 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"For both graduate and undergraduate students, this is an excellent survey."
-D.W. Sullivan, "Choice, September 2002
About the Author
Ben Highmore is Lecturer in Cultural and Media Studies at the University of the West of England. He is author of the companion volume Everyday Life and Cultural Theory: An Introduction (Routledge 2001)