Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 301 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 420 reviews
on January 28, 2014
As with most paleo meals, it takes lots of ingredients and lots of time in the kitchen, but if you are willing to give this plan a try it may prove to be quite beneficial! This was my primary go to and helped me to lose a good 10 lbs in a month! I also had so much more energy and was satisfied after meals even as a nursing mother! I just wish it didn't require so much work and planning! I also couldn't believe the grocery list I had to buy initially to follow it! Then I realized this plan is for a family, so you can get leftovers out of it if you plan accordingly based on your family size. As you do follow this make sure you star your family's favorites and other favorites so that you can create your own meal plans afterward. Stay on top of it or you will have a hard time after you finish the plan.
on August 16, 2013
If I could buy this cookbook twice, I would! I will probably buy more for holiday gifts! I generally hate cookbooks because I don't need to be told how to cook ground beef, but this cookbook has time and time again come to my aid and rescue at dinner time with simple and creative recipes. The recipes are practical and easy to grasp. She uses ingredients that I have in my kitchen on a regular basis, and she has excellent suggestions for snacks, sauces, and meal combinations. Many of the recipes I now have committed to heart because they have become family favorites, and they are that easy to cook. Again and again and again, I love this cookbook!! Thank you to Sarah Fragoso for putting together a real mom-pleaser! I especially love the seafood chowder - and we're not even seafood eaters!
on November 10, 2012
This is one reference book I leave out at all times & I'm always referring to the recipes. The one most used: Homemade ketchup. My husband rips through it & it makes store bought seem so bland & tasteless in comparison. I am so thankful for the valuable insight I've learned by reading the personal messages from Sarah through her introduction, understanding kids & the basics. Written in everyday language I can relate to, I feel as though I'm learning from a friend. She has me reflecting on my own lifestyle & habits & has motivated me to make some positive changes. I now see the need for more quality sleep, living in the moment & cherishing the family I've been blessed with. I don't want to waste another moment. This book literally changed my life by changing my diet so that I now have sustained energy throughout the day, no more aching joints & a flat tummy :) My husband is on board now & enjoys losing fat, gaining muscle, has not used his inhaler, has no wheezing & is off his heartburn medication. Completely life changing. I didn't think we were allergic to grains & dairy, but oh! - the way I feel now, compared to my former way of eating is night & day. I highly recommend this book. The recipes are awesome & keep me from ever getting bored!
on April 21, 2017
If you are just getting into Paleo as my wife and I were. This is a great beginner book. Lots of great recipes and easy to make.
on February 22, 2014
This is a very useful book! Sarah's ideas about getting organized and planning ahead in the kitchen have helped to de-stress life in the kitchen! This book has helped my family to avoid those nights when we come home hungry and have no idea what's in the fridge or what we're going to eat. This book is full of the basics to as well as new and fun ideas. I also really enjoy Sarah's approach to life in general! It makes me happy to see someone who just loves to play with her kids so much. So, buy the book and have fun!
on September 21, 2012
She has done it again! Her first book, Everyday Paleo, was my first Paleo cookbook. Since then I've purchased many more (wellfed, make it paleo, paleo comfort foods, eat like a dino, paleo pals, primal blueprint, sweet potato power) and I cook from them every day for my family. This one, Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook, has been on my cookbook holder since the day it came. I'm making many of the recipes and when my kids say, "oh mommy I like this one!" I reply, "yep, it's one of Sarah's of course you love it!" They think Sarah Fragoso is one of my friends. Well, she sort of is, but she doesn't even know it. These are simple recipes that can easily been tweaked to your family's liking or for food intolerances or simply because you don't have an ingredient. Fast, easy, and not over-indulgent in the "treat" section. I find too many of my other cookbooks have so many sweets that I almost feel it's okay to have almond flour muffins 3x/week. But we all know those should be treats and not everyday foods. Sarah has always said things like this and her cookbook exudes this!

Thank you Sarah. And my 5- and 7-year old kiddos want to know when Paleo Pals' next adventure will be on the shelves?
on September 7, 2012
If you already have the first book, Everyday Paleo, you already would have great expectations for this book. Her first book contains many of my family's favorite recipes. The second book looks just as delicious. I've already tried a few recipes from the new book, and they have been amazing. I have cooked my way through her first book, and will cook my way through this one as well. There are not many cookbooks I would do that with. The flavors she uses together are incredible and do not need adjusting. The pictures for every recipe are great. Another thing I really enjoy about both of Sarah's cookbooks, is that you actually read it like a book. There is so much great information in the beginning, and each recipe has a story to accompany it. These are great books, and with this one she really sets the tone for family meals. If you are trying to decide which paleo, real food cookbooks to buy, you cannot go wrong with Everyday Paleo or Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook.
on August 16, 2017
Love this book and the information contained therein.
on March 20, 2013
I love the recipes in this book. I based our family's eating habits from recipes in this book and then added to it. Very easy to read and follow. Great ideas for shopping and making everything your family eats on your own without unhealthy additives. So easy and quick I wonder why I wasted time and money on inferior food all these years. My daughter, who was never over weight, looks like a different child. She went from round all over to looking very fit with a flat stomach. My feet and ankles, which were always swollen after standing all day at work lost all of the inflammation within two weeks. AMAZING, LOVE THIS BOOOK!
on February 6, 2013
I'm the type of person who likes to try new things, so when I buy a book it's usually because I don't know anything about the subject and want to get up to speed fast. This cookbook did not disappoint. I really enjoyed her introduction and transparency. The "Getting Started" chapter and slowing down tips were great as well. I have survived breast cancer twice so eating better foods for health resonates with me. The recipes really are "real food for real life" and I'm enjoying trying them out. The pictures are also great. As a writer, I can appreciate all that went into creating this book as well. Loving this book -- happy to get my family on track for eating better foods for their well-being.