- Series: Fundamental Issues in Law and Society (Book 2)
- Paperback: 261 pages
- Publisher: Northwestern University Press; 1 edition (February 20, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0810114372
- ISBN-13: 978-0810114371
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,077,462 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Everyday Practices and Trouble Cases: Fundamental Issues in Law and Society Research: Volume 2 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|