- Series: Fundamental Issues in Law and Society
- Paperback: 261 pages
- Publisher: Northwestern University Press; 1 edition (February 20, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0810114372
- ISBN-13: 978-0810114371
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,014,317 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Everyday Practices and Trouble Cases: Fundamental Issues in Law and Society Research: Volume 2 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more