Other Sellers on Amazon
Everyday 6-Pack Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig Coffee Machines
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$0.58 (7%)|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Quality 6-Pack Replacment Charcoal Water Filter for Keurig Machines made after 2007
- These replacement filters are specifically designed for all Keurig brand coffeemakers that require water filters made after 2007.
- Removes impurities (chlorine, odors, calcium & others) that interfere with taste and quality
- For Best Results Replace Every 60 Days or 60 Tank Refills
- Ships from and sold by Amazon.com, other sellers may have unauthentic products.
- Works with Keurig 2.0 brewer, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Plantinum B70, Plantinum K79 Plus, Officepro B145,
- B140, B145, B40, B45 Elite, B60, B68, B70, B75, B79, B80, K145, K155, K200, K350, K40, K45 Elite, K500, K60, K65, K66, K75
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Works with (But not limited to) all of these Keurig models
Keurig 2.0, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Platinum B70, Officepro B145.
B70, B75, B79, B80, B140, B145, B40, B45 Elite, B60, B68.
K45 Elite, K500, K60, K65, K66, K75.
Platinum K79 Plus, K145, K155, K200, K350, K40.
Set of 6 replacement water filters for Keurig brand machines. Simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For use exclusively with the following Keurig brewers purchased after august 2007: elite, classic, ultra, special edition, ultimate, select and platinum.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The filters are individually wrapped and shipped in a padded yellow envelope. They came quickly. There are no preparation instructions included so buyers will need to reference their instructions for guidance. I just winged it based on other filters I've used.
After a quick 10 second rinsing, a 10 minute soaking and another 30 or 40 second rinsing, I installed a new filter into my brewer. It went in just fine. It seemed slightly less firm than the filter I took out but it was nothing I would consider a problem. The initial quick rinse released a lot of carbon but this was expected. The final rinse after the soak was clear.
My coffee tastes just the same as it did with the original Keurig filter. Based on this and the cost, I can't see a reason not to recommend these filters.
UPDATE: I returned the earlier filters and placed another order with another seller from this same listing, and this time around I got the right size (Seller is Buy-it-Now-Store). These filters were the right size and worked with my machine so I am updating the star rating from 1 star to 4 stars. They work just as well as the original filters that I purchased from a store.
As far as the filter is concerned I could not be happier as it works exactly as advertised.