- Series: Multicultural Education Series
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Teachers College Press; Multicultural Education edition (November 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 080775269X
- ISBN-13: 978-0807752692
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 83 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #105,475 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Is Everyone Really Equal? An Introduction to Key Concepts in Social Justice Education (Multicultural Education) (Multicultural Education Series) Multicultural Education Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Ozlem Sensoy is an assistant professor of education at Simon Fraser Unviersity, Burnaby, BC. Robin DiAngelo is an assistant professor of education at Westfield State University, Westfield, Massachusetts.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Think this is a great read for anyone.Read more