Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on February 11, 2013
Cole Langston has been dubbed a hero. Saving the life of his copilot and safely landing the plane in a blizzard has made him the golden boy of the press. But all Cole wants to do is his job and the thrill of being the topic on everyone's lips has run its course. When Cole is standing in line to get some mints at an airport shop, he finds himself unable to allow the man in front of him to continue to harass the clerk. One punch later Cole regains consciousness peering up into the face of the concerned woman he was trying to help and finds himself unable to forget her.

Olivia is shy and unassuming. An artist, she is only working at the airport for money. When a male customer defends her against a bully and gets harmed in the process, Olivia tries her best to thank him. It seems, however, that Cole is one hard man to get in touch with. After all, he's a hero so why would he want anything to do with her?

Once again Marie Force has written a story that is so realistic I could envision it in my head. Cole and Olivia are real people with emotions and faults and many, many doubts. Cole is tired of being the center of attention and Olivia is trying her best to figure out why he would even be interested in a `girl' like her. Love has no boundaries, thank goodness, because their love is true. With obstacles to climb and love to make, Cole and Olivia are a couple that will overcome all odds. After all, Everyone Loves a Hero, even the woman that adores him! Grab your seatbelt, fold out your tray, and settle back for a yummy read - don't let the altitude get to you and if it does, I suggest going back for a reread!

Talia Ricci for Joyfully Reviewed
on November 21, 2012
I loved this book. I loved that I laughed out loud and I liked that I cried. I especially loved the feeling of joy at the end of the book.
Olivia spent so much time being concerned that she didn't deserve the happiness cole offered her that I felt her anxiousness. Like something bad just had to happen. But my anxiety was quelled when I would feel how much cole truly and authentically LOVED her with his whole being. The nastasha incident had to happen in order to get olivias head on straight and for cole to realize that even though he was looking out for Olivia he should've done the right thing and dealt with the honesty rather than dealing with the lie by omission later. The truth can fixed a lie is so hard to work with. Great job...again Marie Force. I soooooo love your books.
on August 9, 2017
Of course Marie did it again. This was a last minute grab and read when I was missing Maries books. Absolutely fantastic storyline as always. Captain incredible i love him and the whole story. Thanks again Marie for a fantastic story.
on September 22, 2017
An older Marie Force title, that I am just now getting to. I really enjoyed the whole story from start to finish. Lots of ups and downs for these two, and I liked all the angst and drama. Great characters too.
on August 12, 2017
Marie Force has once again written a compelling and beautiful romance. Good story and good characters. Being an artist, it was nice to read about a dream fulfilled like that. Although that never happens in real life.
on March 29, 2011
I love Marie Force. I've read every single one of her books save one (The Wreck). She's a good writer and until you've read more than one of her books you won't truly appreciate her evolvement as a writer. I've enjoyed each book and this one was just wonderful. Why does a person read romance novels? No brainer actually; escapism. This book took me away and into the lives of some very human people who fall in love. There are pitfalls and hurdles - very believable ones. I'd recommend this book highly. It delivers as all of Marie's books have - at least for this reader who has read hundreds and hundreds of romance novels. Now? I'm off to read 'The Wreck' which will then lead me to a period of anticipation while I watch for Marie's next new book.
on August 14, 2017
When I saw this Marie Force book offering, I jumped on it. I couldn't put it down and finished it in less than a day. Marvelous love story, a little suspense and a happy ending. What more could you ask?
on August 24, 2017
A really good story. You could see the heartbreak coming but it was handled so well. I loved the ending and the catch up with all the Hollywood scene. You will enjoy this book.
on November 13, 2014
When First Officer Cole Langston steps into the store for a package of Mentos he gets a lot more than he bargains for and so does the cahier, Olivia Robison. This event triggers life changing events for both of them. The entire book captivates the reader from beginning to end. With quick, witty banter and the trials and tribulations of their lives Marie Force pulls at her readers heart strings! I could not out this book down and was sad to see it end!
on September 16, 2017
Great story with fabulous characters. Enjoyed ever second reading it. Sexy, funny and inspiring all rolled into one book. It doesn't get better than that.