- File Size: 301 KB
- Print Length: 77 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Prism Book Group (March 25, 2016)
- Publication Date: March 25, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01BYIUBKA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#453,406 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1813 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #2333 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #5121 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
Everything About You Kindle Edition
|Length: 77 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Love Is (9 Book Series) to Everything About You
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Lisa Lickel has taken a road less travelled when she weaves a story surrounding the making of a star in "Everything About You". Her character, Shelly Colter, is a woman on a mission who intends to run her own publicity agency and Daniel becomes her test case. Her determination to make him a star leads to many hours of close contact resulting in a different relationship than first planned.
I loved these characters, especially Daniel, who's faith controls how he reacts to any situation and to the variety of personalities he encounters on his way to his dream. For anyone who loves a good romance, I recommend this book highly. Great job, Lisa.
Most of the story occurs on the movie set and it's interesting to read about what goes on behind the scenes. Highly recommended!
I could see that hunk-a-handsome Danny, alias Winston. And heaven forbid, Lydia and that creep, Tommy Lord. Yikes. But Shelly was my favorite—brash, talented, single-minded and beautiful. Loved the ending, just wished it could have gone on for many more chapters. Great story! Great writing!
He’s falling for her, she’s falling for him, but when her ex-boyfriend and the staring female diva make a big entrance via helicopter, things change.
What a difference five days make.
Cute well-written story. Ms. Lickel brings in another great romance.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational