Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on April 3, 2014
I was so disappointed that this book has no photos and no color inside. It is too visually dull and too text-heavy to appeal to my football fanatic 7 year old. Despite reminders and prompting, he has had no interest in it past the first 10 he spent dipping through and doing a few of the word search type activities.
This book needs more visual interest!!!! Color and photos sorely missed by my son.

Go for the Best of Everything Football Book instead, my son hardly ever puts it down!
on June 21, 2016
My son is 8 and LOVES this book. It includes pictures, a good layout for text and copy, and games/puzzles for the owner to do right in the book! I would highly recommend for any young football fan. So much so, we started purchasing them as gifts for birthday parties!
on December 12, 2008
For the 8-10 year old boys, this is an entertaining, interactive & informative way to be introduced into football. We've all enjoyed reading interesting facts as well as doing the puzzles and learning the logistics of the game. Highly recommend.
on October 30, 2010
This book is written in a way that's easy for kids to understand, and it includes different types of word games, such as crossword puzzles and word searches. Key words are defined in boxes in the margins.
on December 3, 2016
Hope to occupy a little fellow with this informative book.
on December 23, 2013
The cover makes this look like a book that is an exciting read for kids, NOT the case. My son is a huge football fan and reads a lot, but is not interested in the book due to its layout and lack a graphics inside.
on December 28, 2011
My grandson is 7 and a Fantasy Football Fanatic. He won our family league this year! He loves statistics and is getting into playing football on the playground....this book seems to cover all of the strategies etc. A good kid's book!
on April 16, 2014
It was a big hit, not for a little boy - who was only five months old - but for his athletic new father.
I'm sure the father was still glowing from the birth of his first son. He could keep imagining reading
this to him a few years later.
on January 4, 2015
Good book - make for a good Christmas gift to a young man who loves football.
on January 2, 2013
My grandson seemed to like the book. It was not something he had asked for but I bought it to go with the football. He looked through it before he returned home so I won't know for a while just how much he liked it. I looked through it and it seemed to be a good book and was interesting.