Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 993 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,098 reviews
on September 28, 2016
There are so many great experiments in this book!! Pay attention to the age range of 7-12 years. Some experiments, even for a 7 year old, need parental assistance. We bought this for our nephew. His mom is a school teacher and picky about educational items, but she said this book is a HIT. She and he love it and have been doing experiments together. If you have a little scientist, this book has a lot of great things to try out.
on December 8, 2016
Great little science book for the young learning mind. My grandson is in the first grade and I thought he might like to know about some things in this world and how they work.
on April 13, 2017
My husband and sons have a great time building and exploring with the different experiments. Our 6 year old especially loved building the volcano with a king soda and vinegar. He got a kick out of it making a mess.
on May 9, 2014
Just bought this for my younger brother for his 9th birthday. He loves creating his own experiments and this is a great way for him to see some experiments and fully understand what is happening and why it's happening. Most of these experiments can be done by an older child (5+) by him/herself or with a friend. Very few require advanced set-up or adult help which is great. I intend to purchase this book for my son for his 5th birthday as well so we can do some of these experiments at home! Highly recommend.
on September 16, 2016
This book came a day earlier than expected. I leafed through it, and it looks like experiments my students (or their parents) will enjoy reading about while waiting for their music lessons--or trying out at home. Education at its most fun! Good size, with an inviting glossy cover. Makes me wish I could homeschool all over again!
on July 29, 2017
My grandson LOVES doing the experiments in this book! He does have to do them with a parent but I would recommend that for any experiment!
on March 1, 2017
Great book if your child is into science or experiments. They will enjoy looking through the book and choosing what to do next!
on March 9, 2017
grandson loved it. was able to do everything in the book with easy to follow direction, and everyday inexpensive stuff.
on October 10, 2016
I bought it for a 9 year old. He seemed to like it.
on April 28, 2013
I think this book is pretty neat. It is much more fun if you are able to find or have on hand things like a tincture of iodine, the liquid from a jar of pickled red cabbage, fish tank, insulated wire, Phenol red found at pool supply stores, etc. just so you can do every experiment in the book. Most of the items needed to do the projects you can find already in your home, in the Dollar Store or local grocer. My 4 year old son and I have already tried several of these projects. Some are naturally cooler than others but it is a learning experience even if they don't know they are learning. My son and I have had fun doing these experiments.