From the Back Cover
Use this amazingly practical and powerful Microsoft Office application like a pro with help from this all-inclusive guide. You’ll learn how to design and customize electronic forms and easily integrate form data into a wide variety of systems and applications. Create simple to complex forms and master the built-in formatting options including layout tables, borders, color schemes, and more. Filled with step-by-step essentials and real-world examples, this book shows you how to take full advantage of InfoPath’s key features so you can save time and streamline the information-gathering process.
- Learn the basic components of an XML document
- Complete, print, save, and distribute electronic forms
- Customize existing forms and create new ones effortlessly and accurately
- Work with forms from both a developer’s and a user’s perspective
- Connect and submit data to existing databases and Web services
- Insert graphics and hyperlinks to improve form appearance and functionality
- Use layout tables, views, and color schemes to organize and display business data effectively
- Ensure data quality by using built-in validation features
Davis McAmis is an IT consultant, journalist, author, and expert in business intelligence and information management. He has written seven best-selling books including Crystal Reports: A Beginner’s Guide, and is a regular contributor to several computer magazines and trade journals.