Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on September 8, 2017
Great resource
on September 15, 2017
Have nice & helpful!
on August 10, 2017
Just beginning this new journey and have found lots of information in this book. The more informed you are going into the process the better prepared you will be. The book allows me to ask informed questions of my own Bariatric team!
on March 14, 2017
GREAT IDEAS
on September 14, 2015
For someone who had the sleeve some of the recipes are not very high in protein but it is a good read for those who are considering weight loss surgery and there are other recipes that seem like they will be great for my plan!
on July 11, 2017
Has good information and Recipes!
on August 17, 2016
Just ok - tells you a lot you already know - but does have some good recipes (although nothing I couldnt find on the internet)
on November 8, 2016
Great for anyone contemplating surgery, and great tips for those like myself who just wanted the info.
on December 2, 2016
Helpful after WLS
on September 29, 2012
This book had much more to offer than I thought. I bought it on impulse with another book that I really wanted and this is my favorite. Everything is well covered in this book, it touches on many aspects of WLS. I refer to the book often and I have marked more than 15 recipes I want to try in the next few weeks.