Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Everything Running Book: From Circling the Block to Completing a Marathon, Training and Techniques to Make You a Better Runner Paperback – March 1, 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
Top Customer Reviews
1) what is the best type of shoe to choose
2) How often should you drink water (every 20-30 min, more if it's hot)
3) How fast is too fast (you should be able to carry a conversation, if you are training for distance)
4) How and when should you try to train to get your speed up (not recommended for beginners who haven't been running for more than 1 year consistently 20 miles a week or more)
5) How often should you change your shoes? (Every 500 miles or every 4-6 months or so).
There are also tons of details on common physical problems that arise, why they arise, and how to handle. This is perfect for those that are just learning and want to make sure not to hurt themselves.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved the book as it has hots of tips even though I have been running for 3 years. I would suggest this book for new people anytime.Published on September 14, 2013 by joyce c starr