- Series: Everything®
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Adams Media; 2 edition (April 18, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440532907
- ISBN-13: 978-1440532900
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,506,949 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Everything Twins, Triplets, and More Book: From pregnancy to delivery and beyond--all you need to enjoy your multiples Paperback – April 18, 2012
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
before the birth not after so I was disappointed in the content, but perhaps that was my fault as the title does not suggest
anything beyond delivery, which is when you could really use some (a lot) of help.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The book is well written and easy to follow. I think it is more useful to read before babies arrive.Published on January 2, 2014 by Chris
This book is very easy to read and very informative. Had a lot of tips and ideas on raising multiples.Published on December 22, 2013 by Cenzo