- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: Vandeplas Publishing (July 10, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1600420486
- ISBN-13: 978-1600420481
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 1.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,588,209 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Evidence Law Analyzed: Principles, Problems, and Cases under the Federal and Maryland Rules
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|