$ 99 $59.99 Save $15.00 (25%)
+ $3.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Story of Redemption - Return to the nightmare to win back your life and your daughter.
- Discover Horrifying Domains - Explore as far or quickly as you dare, but prepare wisely.
- Face Disturbing Enemies - Survive encounters with sadistic enemies and twisted creatures.
- Choose How to Survive - Attack from the shadows, run like hell, or go in guns-blazing with very limited ammo.
- Visceral Horror and Suspense - Enter a world filled with anxiety-inducing thrills and disturbing moments.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From Shinji Mikami, The Evil Within 2 takes the acclaimed franchise to a new level with its unique blend of psychological thrills and true survival horror. Sebastian Castellanos has lost everything, including his daughter, Lily. To save her, he's forced to partner with Mobius, the shadowy group responsible for the destruction of his former life. For his last chance at redemption, the only way out is in.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+The gameplay feels SO much better
+The world has been more thought out, and with that, the environments are larger
+Scares and music are back and keeping you on your toes
+Visuals are great and are a step up from the previous game
+The story has a stronger emphasis with a more distinct motive
Overall, I think Evil Within 2 is a great option for those that even weren't able to play the first game. The beginning does a great job at explaining everything without just saying, "This is what happened last time." If you are looking for a horror game that has story and a narrative, I don't think that this will disappoint.
I'mm not good at horror survival games, but this game made it so fun. My only complaint would be that Joseph isn't in it :(