|Item Weight||13.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.8 x 3.3 x 3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ES00424S2.25|
EVIL ENERGY 2.25 Inch 2 1/4 Butt Joint Exhaust Band Clamp Sleeve Stainless Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Joins 2.25" OD pipe to 2.25" OD pipe, besides, we offer you 4 different sizes and you would better measure before pruchase. These clamps feature unitized construction which minimized part number complexity and maximizes material efficiency for reduced weight.
- Butt joint band clamps is a simple, effective way to connect exhaust system components such as pipes, mufflers and catalytic converters. Unique seal and high clamp loads are provided without distorting your exhaust components, allowing the flexibility to disassemble for service.
- Distributes the clamping force evenly over the entire 360° to prevent leaks and control material distortion. Easy and less time consuming to install or remove with one bolt. Features T-304 band stainless steel and aluminized steel hardware.
- The band clamp is a wide strap of metal, typically stainless, which wraps around the exhaust pipe joint. Our product is a pre-formed ring, also, it is now more commonly used in higher-end aftermarket exhaust systems using slip-fit, because they are relatively cheap, and are reusable without damaging the pipes.
- EVIL ENERGY provide this product have 3-month warranty.We value your shopping experience and strive to offer a high-quality product and service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EVIL ENERGY is our brand, we're a direct and professional manufaturer, one of greatest manufacturer and exporter in Tuning parts include intake system, exhaust system, engine system, cooling system, interior&exterior parts. Accept customized order with minimum quantity.
Butt-joint clamps are a good choice when cosmetic appearance is important. This type of clamp is for connecting two pipes that have the same outside diameter.
EVIL ENERGY 2.25 Inch Butt Joint Exhaust Band Clamp Sleeve Stainless Steel
Size: Joins 2.25" OD pipe to 2.25" OD pipe
Torque: 63 N·m
Clamp material : Stainless Steel
- Perfect for Catback Exhausts, Mufflers, Downpipes, Headers, Manifolds.
- Cases No Damaging Distortion to Pipe or Flex Hose.
- Measure before purchasing
Universal fit for most 2.25inch OD exhaust pipe
Join 2.25inch OD pipe to 2.25inch OD pipe
Butt Joint Band 2.25" Exhaust Clamp Application
2.25inch Exhaust Clamp Feature
Stainless Steel Butt Joint Exhaust Band Clamp Installation Notice
Professional installation highly recommended.
No installation Instruction in the package.
EVIL ENERGY provide after-sale service. We value your shopping experience and strive to offer a high-quality product and service.
More items to explore
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also you need two different size wrenches/sockets to clamp this down. That's fine on its own; however, keep in mind you'll need deep sockets if thats the way you're going to do this. Something else to keep in mind is that one side's bolts are tapered at the top edge causing your wrench/sockets to easily slip off - this is an especially big deal when considering you're under your car on your back trying to torque down one bolt while holding the bolt on the other side in place to keep it from spinning.
I'd spend a little extra money and find a coupler that only has one set of bolts that screws into its own welded in nut
Enter this simple, yet effective butt joint clamp... I simply cut the new pipe to the correct length to create a butt joint, strapped this band clamp over, and tightened everything down firmly. Works great and seems to have formed a great seal. No exhaust noise, no rattling. Great solution for joining 2 pipes of the same diameter! I don't think I'd recommend using it where the pipes on both sides of the clamp aren't supported, but as long as they're secured to an exhaust hanger, this clamp will hold the joint together really well!
You must measure the outside diameter of your exhaust pipe before you order, If you have a pipe 2 inches wide
then order the 2 inch clamp for a exhaust seal so tight the pipe does not leak fumes into your vehicle.
I will buy again! This clamp will eliminate you having to use a pipe spreader to mate male to female pipe together.
This clamp is for butting up cut pipe of the same size...as I have not used it to seal over a male to female connection..i do not know if that type of connection is leak proof, but I suspect it would be.
is a major obstruction. It is a 2005 GMC 3500 Savana 6.0 Gas.
Yes you can drop the entire Y pipe but any mechanic will tell you
it is a pain. So I cut the Y in a straight section near the passenger
side and removed the driver side portion of the Y. I wanted a good
solid reconnect and a buddy told me about this sleeve so I got it
quick on Anazon and installed it .. no problem. I get no O2 sensor
false feed back and it seals completely...no leaks or noise.
Top reviews from other countries
It's pretty solid, so it forces the 2 pipes together if they are not perfectly aligned. It's easy to install as well.
Let's just hope it doesn't rust out. I'll update this review if it will.
Aluminum foil for your roasted bbq chicken from the kitchen pantry would be a stronger solution.