Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 189 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 196 reviews
on June 5, 2015
I have to admit, when my doctor recommended this after I hurt my wrist playing tennis I was skeptical. I just didn't believe that a product like this could offer support comparable to the support of athletic tape without significantly restricting movement. After procrastinating for awhile, I finally ordered it without expecting much. After taking it out of the box, it didn't look like much; I didn't believe it would work. I was wrong.

My wrist was to the point that I felt shooting pain through my wrist whenever I tried to serve, even with cortisone, ice and anti-inflammatory meds. After using this, I immediately felt the difference; while the pain didn't go away instantly I was able to play a whole set relatively normally. Well, I'm now at a point where I can use it normally and this brace was a big part of that. Quite simply, things that used to hurt a lot no longer do. Even compared to my pre-injury state, my wrist and hand feel much more rested after playing with this than they did without it.

This really does work just as well as tape, and it does so without restricting movement at all. I can't recommend it enough.
on March 31, 2016
I suffer from an old injury that has left tendons in my wrist and elbow permanently weak. After recently taking up polo last year, I found that after about 30 min of play and heavy mallet use, that searing feeling followed by loss of grip and weakness kept returning. I experimented with a number of products before purchasing this one (Copper compression sleeves, KT tape, topical anti-inflammatories, etc). Here's the rundown:

PROS: The compression sleeve is durable and feels great on your skin. The coverage, even in a size small, is better than other wrist sleeves I've had. It covers about 1/3-1/2 of my forearm, which helps with the tendon issue. The strap is adjustable, which allows me to increase or decrease the amount of stability I need in my wrist, depending on what I am doing. or how much wrist movement I need. I haven't experienced any circulation issues in my hand from the compression sleeve, but I have a rather small wrist. The fact that it doesn't cover any part of my hand is great, since often my wrist and hands are different sleeve/splint sizes.

CONS: Unlike something such as KT Tape, you can't target a specific group of tendons or side of the wrist. But this is kind of the same deal with most any braces.

If you are looking for a compression sleeve that can offer a bit more support on the wrist when needed, I would recommend this product. If you experience issues with circulation even without tightening the wrist strap, you probably should exchange it for a larger size. I usually am an XS/S in standard wrist braces, and the small on this product fits my wrist perfectly.
on November 3, 2014
UPDATE: It is now two years later, and while this and the purple version I purchased here on Amazon still provide good support for me, I simply cannot get the stink out of them. Not bad for two years' of service, however. They did indeed smell after only a few wears, but I never had any trouble rinsing the pieces off and airing them before using them again without any odor. Guess the sweaty stink finally permeated the material to the point of making it impossible to wear them any more..

I purchased this to help me with my weak and sore wrist, and it is a wonderful fit for me! Nice and snug, very supportive, with a snug-strap to adjust the compression over the smallest part my wrist. Fun to have a bright color to wear!

I am deducting one star as this turns out to be one of the older versions of the wrist sleeve, as the rough side of the black snug strap's Velcro closing faces outward, as other reviewers on Amazon have noted. This means that as I snug up the wrap, a bit of the snaggy side of the Velcro is always left exposed and catches on my clothing. Since I wear this wrist support with street clothes as well as with work-out gear due to ongoing wrist issues, the snaggy bit is a pain!

I solved this dilemma by digging around in my sewing stuff and coming up with a 1.5 inch square piece of the soft side of a Velcro patch, which fits the exposed part of the snaggy stuff perfectly..... and solves the issue! Not everyone may have access to this odd size of Velcro, so be forewarned.

Note: I also ordered a blue wrist sleeve from the same vendor, and it came with the Velcro facing the right way, so it must be a newer version. Someone at the company must have listened to all of the complaints! Yay!
on March 24, 2017
the wrist sleeve is just as the seller described it. the wrist sleeve fit perfect. I wear them when I work out at the gym and no more wrist problem. these wrist sleeve are a life saver. thank you
on May 24, 2017
My husband hurt his wrist last year and this sleeve helps to keep his wrist warm and gives it extra support. He has a large wrist and the XL works well without cutting off his circulation.
on January 8, 2016
This sleeve is good for dealing with minor wrist sprains as it will help to increase wrist strength and stability. I use this sleeve during most sporting activities (soccer, football, snowboarding, climbing) to provide extra strength in my injured wrist. One slightly negative aspect is that the velcro will cause the sleeve to fray. However, I think that for the price this is a good product and I would purchase it again.
on June 7, 2017
Easy on Easy off, good support. If your looking for some wrist support with variable compression this might be the easiest choice.
on July 26, 2017
Adds some stabilty to my wrists but I turn it the other way so the wider end is over my lower hand vs. up the arm.
on March 31, 2017
Thought this was going to be better. Very poor support and very cheap material
on May 30, 2016
Purchased for my 12yr old son who is focused on baseball (my wife banned football after seeing the movie Concussion). I wish I would have gotten him these during his football season, esp before breaking his wrist during a drill. I think that the Radius & Ulna bones need all the support they can get, and wrapping them together seems to make sense. I'm not a doctor...so I could be wrong. If nothing else, my son says it feels good, and I think he looks cool.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.