Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on October 27, 2012
I really love this dress. The reality lives up to the image i saw online and fell in love with. The top and bottom knits are slightly different, and on a tall figure, the back gets a little short. There is also an edge to the bottom of the front and sleeves that has a little bit of a silver thread running through it, that is not visible in the image, but doesn't detract in person. And, there is a little structure built into the bust so that if you are smaller on top, there is no need for a bra (which I love!)
on December 25, 2012
Beautiful, soft, thick, flattering fabric. An awesome dress for a curvy girl. Well worth the price. I wore it to dinner on Christmas day and got tons of compliments. Plus, the stripes are slimming and it's so comfortable, you're all dressed up without "feeling" like you're dressed up. It's such a wonderful dress. If there were more colors of it (like if it came in solids or different prints) I'd buy more. It was that flattering on me.
on December 5, 2013
I am a size 8 and ordered it in a small (all that was available). It fit perfectly. I received tons of compliments. I paired with black tights and suede boots. The diagonal stripes were very slimming. Great dress, I would order in the other color if it was available.
on November 28, 2013
Fits the body beautifully. Definitely is a keeper for the future. Its a nice weight but not as thick as I thought it was going to be as the other reviewers said. But definitely cute with leggings or jeggings.
on January 18, 2013
I wear a size twelve and the large is perfect true to fit size. I plan to wear with 3/4 black shoe boot heels. A perfect selection for a birthday outfit for myself.
on January 3, 2013
The ONLY concern is that it was a little to short in the back for my taste BUT i was able to accomodate
on August 30, 2014
This is one of my go to dresses for events. It fun and flirty. Makes you feel and look beautiful. Worth the investment.
on January 3, 2013
I gave this to my girlfriend as a Christmas gift, The shipping was fast and with no delays, she loved it and it fits her flawlessly. She asked to note on the review that the sleeves and the skirt's borders have some glitter that is not that much noticeable on the pictures and is not listed on the features list.

On her words "Im ok with it, but someone that hates glitter with a passion might be surprised"

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.