- Paperback: 504 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 2 edition (April 23, 1981)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195027760
- ISBN-13: 978-0195027761
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,103,471 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Evolution of the Nervous System 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
This book presents the facts as documented, always referenced to the source literature. There is very little theory and no religion at all.
Like Gray's Anatomy, this book cannot be rendered obsolete by advancements in the field; quite the contrary: this book becomes all the more valuable as neuroscience evolves into the engineering fields of neuronics and neuro-electronics.